Who's Online
None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Hunter Application

Name : Xepta
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Earthen Ring
Level : 90
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Survival
Spec 2 : MM

WoW Armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Xepta/simple (*NOTE* Glyphs/talents may be different than you'd normally see in a raid environment, I change them fairly often for solo purposes - just in case they aren't set at the moment I use Iron Hawk rather than Spirit Bond and Animal Bond/Deterrence/Liberation as major glyphs)
WoW Heroes http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Earthen%20Ring/Xepta/

Your Character

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
Survival
Hunter is 38 days - Only really started playing him at the start of Pandaria
Went with Survival because it felt like I fell into it more naturally than the other specs. I can play the other specs, though I may be a bit rusty with BM.

That said I generally try to stick to Survival and Marksman, I'm still fairly new to a Hunter compared to most people that play them but I have been picking it up fairly quickly however and I'm always looking to improve/adapt to become a better all round Hunter.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: Been using Noxxic, EJ mainly, trying to get used to Femaledwarf tho its quite unforgiving to newer users (getting there tho)

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://i.imgur.com/x7Sacub.jpg

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
No logs available sadly, didn't feel the need for them as I hadn't intended on getting back into raiding yet.

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 23:30 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: Able to attend without issue, wife is a gamer as well so she understands + she knew exactly how it got when I raided back when I was with Perfectly Sane on my paladin, we did 7 day raids then.

Tell us about your raid experience:
Vanilla(Arms/Fury Warr): Almost everything including Nightmare Dragons/Kazzak - Did not manage to down C'thun or get into Naxx however
Tbc(Resto Sham): Everything up to twins in swp
WOTLK(Prot Paladin):
Naxx10(Undying)/25 no Immortal sadly, someone always managed to fail on the Heigan dance or Kel'Thuzad)
Sarth 10/25+3D
Malygos 10/25
Ulduar 10(gotur)/25(FL4 towers, heart breaker, hm iron council, hm thorim, hodir timed, freya 3 adds, firefighter)
Crusader: Tribute to Mad Skill 10+25 (missed 50 tries by 1 attempt on 25 man because a Mage died on Anub because his wireless mouse ran out of battiers.... yea really)
ICC 10 - 12/12 HC, Bane of the Fallen King pre cata
ICC 25 - 11/12 HC, didn't get Light of Dawn until Cata sadly, too many people not focusing
Halion 10/25 Normal - guild never bothered with heroic
Cataclysm: Nothing worth mentioning, quit raiding at this point pretty much, just the odd raid now and again I got invited to with friends.
Pandaria: Same as Cataclysm pretty much, just the odd run where invited or pugs that have formed(and not gone well)

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: Since I stopped raiding the only sources were Tankspot, I'll have to check out some of the newer sources like Icy-veins and Fat boss - but to answer the question yes, I do research in advance where available.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
No but I can install it in a matter of seconds

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
Yes, used it before many times tho my experience with it hasn't always been good (guild leaders giving loot to family members rather than people based on merit and performance mainly)

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
I posted that I was looking for a guild to get back into raiding (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8242024321?page=1#0) and Sohrae replied to it directing me to the Lunacy recruitment post.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:

Oerrr, quite eventful guild history

Vanilla: Gravity Lapse: Stormscale - disbanded when TBC came out

TBC: Inevitable: Doomhammer - Had to stop playing due to medical reasons, when I started again I was removed from the guild which is when I rerolled as a paladin for the start of Wrath

Wrath: Elysium: Earthen Ring - had a disagreement with the Guildmaster when he left an Officer in charge of a raid one night, the Officer had no idea what to do, did no research into any of the encounters and basically wasted 24 peoples time for about an hour before calling the raid off, the Guildmaster didn't like that I gave criticism on this and an argument ensued to which I ended up leaving the guild (my wife is still apart of the guild and I left on good standing with every single member except the GM and Officer in question)

Perfectly Sane: Auchindoun - Joined Perfectly Sane after leaving Elysium, it was with Perfectly Sane I picked up sarth10/25 3D and more or less all of the Ulduar experience - Our raid leader ninja transfered to Apex on Al'Akir and most of the guild were at each others throats over nothing (sadly its true) the drama was getting worse by the day so me and the offtank decided to leave the guild along with 2 of the healers, the guild later went on to form Envy after merging with Incorporated and removing all of the people causing constant drama.

After this I trialed for another guild that was around rank 400 or so in 25m Loot Tent (sadly I forget the name now because I was only with them briefly, before my trial had ended their maintank had returned to the game and he wanted his raid spot back so there was no space for me sadly) while with them I picked up Mad Skill 10/25.

Having left a hardcore guild and being asked to leave the other due to the tank returning I decided i'd had enough with hardcore guilds for now and went casual, this brought me to The Zoo on Draenor - Amazing guild filled with really nice people Happy going from hardcore to casual felt great, they helped me fit right in and I was with them until Cataclysm which is where I stopped due to real life commitments.

There isn't anything else to tell after that really, coming back to the game I was guildless and I returned to where I started to play with my wife, no raiding, no guild, just doing old instance runs and other things to pass the time by. There is only so much a person can take tho and I've decided to get back into raiding now after almost 2 entire expansions out of proper raiding.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
BloodOmen#2114

Please tell us about yourself :

- First Name:
Scott
- Nationality:
British
Unemployed due to medical reasons / used to fit large industrial doors on factories when was employed tho (the large roller ones you normally see at supermarkets that trucks unload to)
- How would you describe yourself as a person with a few words?
I'm a friendly guy in general, I'm a bit of a joker at heart and am always on the lookout for that next laugh - I can keep it serious when needed however.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
In no particular order: progression, fun, making new friends
what I expect from you : Drama free environment and a raid spot based on performance.

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
75mb Down 20mb Up and yes its stable

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
Not really an awful lot I can say here really. I don't know any of you but I'd like the opportunity to get to know you.

Also not really in support of my application but it might be worth noting I'm about to move house (next week some time) - internet is already connected at new place but I can't just plug the PC in and play, I'll have to help the wife unpack and what not.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Xepta

Hello Xepta,

Thank you for your application, but we are unfortunately unable to process applications unless they have been done using the link on the left 'Apply to Lunacy'. This enables us to grant forum access should your application be successful.

If you are still interested in joining us, you can simply copy & paste your answers onto the application that you will be directed to.

Thank you,

Lunacy Management.
Sohrae
Officer

ahhh sorry, completely overlooked it.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
xepta

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum