Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Declined - App: holycurves - by Sohrae

The application submitted by holycurves is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Holycurves Game : World of Warcraft Server : EU - English - Kilrogg Level : 90 Gender : Female Faction : Horde Race : Blood Elf Class : Paladin Spec 1 : Ret Spec 2 : Holy WoW Armory WoW Heroes Your Character What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: Retri.
Raided wotlk and Tbc. Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: Www.elitistjerks.com
www.icy-veins.com
Www.askmrrobot.com Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://postimg.org/image/khq7opv0v/ Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): got none. there is nothing here. Raid Information We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: yes Tell us about your raid experience: tbc upto BT, Wotlk cleared with some hardmodes. Cataclysm i pvp'ed and achieved General and 2200 in 2s. Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: Use the in game info and icy-veins.com We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: no Guild Information How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: I made a post on blizzard forums. Someone responded and here i am. Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: All disbanded.
I raided with nightshift, horde superstars, prevail, veni vidi vici. About You It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: asdf1234#2174 Please tell us about yourself : Hi,

My name is Youri from Holland, i love playing games and do so alot.
Have a truck driver license and some experience in Sales. I love going to the gym and living healthy, eating well and feeling well because of this lifestyle.
My hobbies are wow alot, play with my cat, run outside, going to the gym and watching movies. What are your main goals in WoW?: Clearing content, as far as me and my guild can go.
Love doing heroics and downing something after progressing, such an awesome feeling. Do you have a stable internet connection?: yes Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?: Playing since TBC and got experience in all area's of this game. Was allways one of the leading dps in all guilds i have been in. Aswell as some rank 1 realm guilds.
holycurves

re: My app - holycurves

Sorry this is my correct armory.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Holycurves/simple

holycurves

Hello there and thank you for the application, we will be back in touch with you shortly with any questions or the like so stay tuned :)

Hello Holycurves,

Thank you for your application but we will unfortunately not be offering you a trial at this time.

The best of luck with your search for a guild.

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum