Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Heroics Time!

Good job. Let's get cracking on heroics!

Good job everyone. It took some rearranging of task assignments, but we had some brilliant focus and in the end this was easy when everyone knew what they were doing.

We started out pretty strong all things considered at the start of the tier, but we haven't had the easiest couple of weeks recently with roster complications so thank you for being so patient and persistent. Normal is done!
I believe our team is starting to become really strong and the more we raid together the better it will be. Heroics here we come! :D

Sohrae
Officer

I joined here when you had 2/3 of the Tier on farm 

New guild , different tactics then i was used to, but I found here a friendly team with awsome RL 

Teamwork was the reason we got this down , analyzing what went wrong, al lot of research in forums and helpfully Ideas on guildpage then  adapting to situations was the reason to success 

All this was done in a very friendly helpful way without any flaming ppl insulting each other or yelling during raids :) 

So Graz on a well deserved kill Graz and the way ppl in this guild are working and communicating together :) 

all this makes me proud of being a part of this and I`m happy to have to the opportunity to continue into heroics :) 

Good job to all , and good luck for our future :)
anngrim
Guild Master

The team that was here for the kill felt really strong, focused and just good all around. I'm definitely looking forward to heroics now! People listened so well and everyone knew what to do, just how it should be, I'm looking forward to the competition for raid spots the slighlty expanded roster will bring, I hope the standards only go up from here on in!

Orbix
Veteran

re: Congratulations!

Brilliant news guys, just upset I couldn't be there to experience it with you guys.  Hopefully I get to show my worth in the heroic progression however :)

Jordsafc

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum