Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Murglglglglglgl.

Announcements and updates.

New Officer.
With the announcement of WoD we feel it is a good time to start planning for the future. We feel that this is really a good time to introduce another officer into the team, especially as an additional ingame presence. We would like to welcome Anngrim to the officer team, we are sure you can all agree that he will make an excellent addition to management.

Heroic Raiding.
The aim for this raiding week and beyond will be to rekill everything we have killed on heroic. We will also be aiming for more progression. Please can everyone make sure they know what they are doing by reading the tactics posts provided and doing your own research.

[Heroic] Immerseus
[Heroic] Fallen Protectors
[Heroic] Norushen
[Heroic] Sha of Pride
[Heroic] Galakras

The raid plan for this week is to look at both Sha of Pride and Galakras. Our limitation to this plan will only be due to how much time is spent on the first 3 bosses, but we want to use as much of our raiding time as possible on progress.

Normal Raiding.
Our aim for raiding will always be heroic progress, but we realise we still need to do a lot of normal 'farming' to ensure everyone on the team has the gear needed to continue with our current success. Shader will be planning a rotation as we tried yesterday with the healers to attempt to get people the pieces of gear they need.

Farm Loot Needs!

Please be aware that there are restrictions on the success of this system. We wanted to try this yesterday to see if it really slowed us down, but we do not think this is the case. To ensure this works, we really need everyone on board with it as it is based on ensuring everyone is prepared for heroic raiding and can contribute to the success of the entire team. This also means no more messing around on normal farm nights, we need better focus with the intent to keep clearing every week.

Roster Changes (OS).
Several people have been asking where 'certain' people have gone. A lot of the time it is difficult for us to answer this, but it is nice to see some people notice. In most cases if someone at Raider rank is gone for a long period of time they will be demoted to Member rank and we will actively seek to replace them so we can continue raiding. We have been recruiting people recently to strengthen the team which we feel has been very successful.

We are also trying to work on plans for better management of offspecs as this can only be an asset to the team. At the moment Sohrae is switching to DPS quite often as we feel our healing team is doing well and it gives some flexibility with certain bosses. This will obviously not apply to everyone, especially as the preference for DPS is to have 2 DPS specs to switch between.

At this point we are looking for anyone who feels comfortable playing an offspec to tell us, especially if you can tank. Please can you tell any of the officers if this applies to you, it will be taken into consideration during loot council and while we compile loot lists to ensure offspecs will be viable when needed (as in, there is no point having a 3rd tank for shamans heroic with 500ilvl when we can plan for this now!).

Have a great week everyone and be prepared for more heroic raiding! Please help us with raid preparation by filling in the loot requirements list for Shader before Monday.

Shader, Sohrae, Restalaan & Anngrim

Sohrae
Officer

Thank you :) I`m honored to be part of this awsome team , And i will do my best to live up to the expectations

I must say I have not been part of this guild but i see alot of ppl with nice dedication and a great potential :)

anngrim
Guild Master

Gz and all that stuff. :D

hoho, that is some proper news indeed :) I actually ignored this post a couple times since the topic was a bit strange to say the least :P

Congrats on the officereship, it was indeed the best possible choice ( out of crap material) :D Not really, it was indeed a good choice. Good to have you, sir.

Let's progress together quite a bit further, with the given focus and fun.

Cuddlymon
Social

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum