Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Closed - App: Helfist - by Sohrae

The application submitted by Helfist is as follows:

Quote:
Your Character Character Name: Córax Character Class: Paladin Current Server: Magtheridon Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/C%C3%B3rax/advanced What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: I am applying to play as retribution i played alot of ret in wotlk but played warrior in cata and have played my paladin again from mop (HoF) time. Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: i am constantly on the lookout to improve the way a play my paladin and have done alot of researh using sites such as icy-veins noxxic and ask mr robot. Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on: i have completed it. Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://i.imgur.com/wPj3Esn.jpg Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): i dont have any log's sorry Raid Information We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: There is no problem raiding on any of theses days. Tell us about your raid experience: i started playin in tbc but didnt get to raid until wotlk there i did all of the raids on 10 man and icc 25, in cata i also did all of the raids though i was tanking on my warrior in that expansion and mop i havnt raided to much i didnt really get into this expansion untill around 2 months before patch 5.4. I conider myself a dedicated raider and always up for a challenge. Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: i mostly use Fatboss We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: yes i have used this system in previous guilds i have either been in charge of or been an officer in Guild Information How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: i put a post on the forums and was contacted by Sohrae after having a chat it seems lunacy is the perfect guild for me. Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: in the past 5 months i have been in 3 different guilds the first guild there was alot of argueing between the officers and guild master and the raid team fell apart so i had to move on to the second guild, there things were going well for a while but myself and shocolate (my friend that is also applying) felt we was just boosting people with low gear and found it wasn't fair as we weren't able to progress to the lvl we want to. The third guild is one that we have made ourselfs, we was hoping to get a dedicated team going but after 3 weeks of not having any luck recruiting we decided to try join a guild that has members with the same ambition's,ilvl and sense of humour and that is where you guys come in :) About You It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: sanguinius#2105 Please tell us about yourself : My name is leon im 28 i live in a small town called grimsby in noth east England i have 2 amazing kids and a beautiful wife when im not spending time with my kids i play WoW i have loved playing video since i was very young and find it a great way to just leave RL problems behind log on and enjoy the game and the people who play. What are your main goals in WoW?: my main goal has alway's been the same since i did my first raid 'I want to do better' and to be a part of a team and getting the boss kills and loot and progressing to end game is just an amazing feeling. Do you have a stable internet connection?: yes
córax

Hello Córax

Thank you for your application and welcome to the forum. As mentioned in our chat earlier we will review your application and give you an answer soon.

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

Well thanks for literally waiting a few hours and applying to another guild and transferring to them instead I guess.

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum