Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Closed - App: Millindar - by Sohrae

The application submitted by Millindar is as follows:

Quote:
Your Character Character Name: Kelthir Character Class: Mage Current Server: Kilrogg Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Kelthir/simple What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: Played mostly fire and frost specs so far. I do have some experience with arcane but I don't really enjoy it.
My main dps spec now is frost.
Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: I use mmochampion, icy veins and other various theorycrafting website Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on: I have my shiny orange already.
Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://i.imgur.com/IKJm9yA.jpg Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qabzj95q9eutuq8n/ Raid Information We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: Yes I can attend all the raid days. Tell us about your raid experience: I started playing in Vannila WoW but only really started to raid during BC. Took raiding more serious during wotlk. Did heroic content at the time. I took a break from the game during Cata so I didn't really do any raiding then. Now in MoP I've done mostly everything on normal. Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: I first read up on the tacts and then fill the gaps by watching some videos on youtube to give me the visual. We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: They used the same system in Creatures of Honour so yes. Guild Information How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: I found out about the guild through Jadenserpent who who used to be in the guild with people from Lunacy.
Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: The new lunar raid team from CoH broke up so I am looking for a new home now. About You It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: Millindar#2592 Please tell us about yourself : Im Adam, 20 years old and I love to play games! Im currently studying game art to design and create my own games.
Besides games I love watching movies. My favorite movie is Jurassic Park :p What are your main goals in WoW?: Getting all them purples..... nah Im here to have a blast ;)
I really love those small epic moments that happen in WoW thats what keeps me going!
Do you have a stable internet connection?: yes

re: Closed - App: Millindar - by Sohrae

Accepted for trial. Please whisper one of our officers for an invite when you are online :)

Welcome to Lunacy!

Sohrae
Officer

re: nice

You need a particular character name for joining the game, isn’t it? I have no idea about this game since I am a new user. So that it will be really helpful if someone helps me to give some guidelines on this game      professional photo editing service 

leona margret

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum