Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Stuff and more stuff

All this stuff!

Well, we finished off last week by meeting our target of killing General Nazgrim putting us up to 7/14 heroic!

We had a really good heroic farm raid on Thursday which has put us even further ahead of where we planned to be for one raid night. This means we will be continuing with our aim to kill the heroic bosses we have already done, so make sure you know what to do for Iron Juggernaut and General Nazgrim.

If we have time this week, we will be looking at Malkorok, as this will probably be our next main progress target. Feel free to join in with the discussion on this post if you find any useful information as usual :)

Shop til you drop!
So the ingame shop interface has been added with mixed reviews. Do you think this feature is a good addition or not? Hey, it's nearly Christmas, maybe you could treat yourself! :D (psst, it's Sohraes birthday on the 18th).

Warlords of Draenor
This just made me giggle, best response.
i keep going through the dark portal to get to WoD but its not working. Any ideas?
Keep trying every single day IMO, and some day (hopefully not far in the future), it will suddenly work.

LF PEOPLES
What do you all think of the Raid Browser too? It seems like it will just basically be replacing OQ but time will tell if it works out.

Heroic Dungeons, oh my.
Blizzard have said heroics in WoD will be much harder than MoP heroics, but not as hard as some of the dungeons we experienced in previous expansions.
It also sounds a bit like they are happy with the difficulty of challenge mode dungeons, but feel that they could remove the 'timed' factor. I am not sure how this would exactly make it difficult, as the difficulty is that you are timed, but hopefully they will find a good middle ground and we will have more stuff to do!

Hearthstone
It seems some more lucky people have been able to get onto Hearthstone and have some fun there. Don't forget to add your tag to the list if you want to play against guildies!

Enjoy your weekend!
Shader, Sohrae, Anngrim & Restalaan

Sohrae
Officer

Remove timed factor for CM's... wat. Why would they consider that lol.

They will probably have timed challenge modes as they are now, but I think they are looking at what else makes them difficult, so basically having to plan things.. when to lust, when to cc etc.

Statements were made such as "not as difficult as Stonecore", hmm.. so they want something between needing to use cc and plan things out better I guess (as people have been asking for) but not 'too difficult'.

Sohrae
Officer

WINTER’S VEIL

EVENTS DETAILS
When
December 16 – January 2.
Where
Most Major Cities (with decorations throughout Azeroth, Outland, Northrend, and Pandaria).
Learn More on fan sites
Wowhead, Wowpedia

MORE ABOUT WINTER’S VEIL

The later seasons of Azeroth are marked as a time of change in many cultures. The term "Winter Veil" is said to stem from a supernatural being referred in many cultures to as Greatfather Winter. As he would walk the land late in the seasons, winter itself would be his billowing cloak. In his wake was the blanketing of the land in snow, and thus it is said that Greatfather Winter would cast his wintry veil over the land.

The idea of feasting during this time of year is one that traces its origins to the legend itself. As Greatfather Winter walked Azeroth, it is said he would provide a bounty for those who welcomed his presence.

As such, the idea of feasting during the winter veil would bring together communities as they shared whatever they had. Typically, a single day of merriment and feasting welcomed the change, all in anticipation of the land's renewal.

anngrim
Guild Master

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum