Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Merry Xmas

Murglgllglglglgl Christmas!

2013 was the year of new beginnings; Lunacy was founded and our team began to prepare for our next challenge.. Siege of Orgrimmar.

Since the release of SoO we have achieved great things. We started with a strong foundation and have built our team up adding new additions, that have only made us stronger. Our progress over these months has been fantastic, pushing us up to 8 heroic kills and maintaining a top 10 realm rank for 10man raiding; thank you for your effort, energy, resilience and commitment.

As Christmas and the New Year is approaching, We want to take this as an opportunity to extend our heartfelt greetings for the season and appreciate you all for your accomplishments and achievements over the past few months. This year has been a great year as far as achieving our targets are concerned. We thank one and all for you support and dedication and the for the extra effort 

Sunday 22nd December will be our last raid of this reset, giving everyone a week off to enjoy the Christmas celebrations and a well deserved break. Raiding will recommence on Sunday 29th December, just in time to finish the year off with the last raids of 2013!

PAST                                                                                                                 FUTURE

We have many more challenges lined up next year, most noticeably the release of Warlords of Draenor and a move into 20man Mythic raiding. We believe that  with the same dedication and determination the team has shown this year, we will be able to continue with our success.

Shader, Sohrae, Anngrim & Restalaan

anngrim
Guild Master

Merry Xmas y'all!

HAPPY WINTER VEIL

DEAR GREATFATHER WINTER,

MAKE THIS WINTER VEIL SPECIAL BY BRINGING EVERYONE AT LUNACY ALL THE PRESENTS AND HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD. MAY ALL MY ROLLS BE 100, MAY ALL MY LOOT BE PURPLE AND MAY ALL OUR DROPS IN SIEGE OF OGRIMMAR BE HEROIC WARFORGED!

Word.

Thou shalt enjoy a merry Christ mas. 

Cuddlymon
Social

The christmas tree os ready :)

anngrim
Guild Master

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope you all have a great day :)

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum