None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Trial Failed - App: Studge - by Sohrae

The application submitted by Studge is as follows:

Quote:

Your Character Character Name: Daspot

Character Class: Mage

Current Server: Blade's Edge

Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blades-edge/Daspot/advanced

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: Im applying a frost mage. I've got this entire expansion as experience in this spec, and i've tried the others out with good results, but arcane is just insanely boring and fire is way to RnG.

In my opinion frost delivers the most stable dps, and to be perfectly honest its a rotation i enjoy to perform.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: I do.

Askmrrobot, noxxic.com, icy-veins.com and elitist jerks are my main sources of info and tips.

I do perform good on my mage, but im always on the look out for tips to squeeze out that little extra.

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on: I have the cloak.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://tinypic.com/r/2meo7mg/5

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-a8kyv01blbofm0r3/

Raid Information We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: Yes, these hours suit me perfectly as i am a father of two, and i do have to participate in bedtime ritual to keep the warchief in the house happy. :)

Tell us about your raid experience: Ive been around since vanilla, only got to see Naxx there tho before launch of TBC. In TBC i had my glory days, was in a guild called Moo Mafia, and we had server first on clearing Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and SSC. Also raided Magtheridon and TK, and after that i took a minor break. Im proud of my experience in TBC, as i believe those were the days things actually was hard. You dont have 3-4 weeks on the same boss for progress anymore.
Anyhow, in Wrath i also raided alot, and in the end i managed to clear it all. Fairly casual all the way though. In Cataclysm i raided some, cleared all of Firelands as a paladin tank. In MoP i have cleared everything on normal, being casual, but when SoO dropped i decided i wanted to get back into HC raiding. So here i am.

Worth mentioning i have done my fair share of Raidleading and also been a GM for some time during my wow life. I naturally tend to talk and share tips and info, and i see myself as an creative person who can often help solve boss encounters and how to cope with them.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: Same sources as i use for my class information, as those also list in detail what to look out for and tips on how do things during each encounter.

I also watch a minimum of one video of each fight to atleast have seen it, but as most in life, learning by doing is what counts.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: I do have experience with this. And i love the system, i used it myself back when i was raidleading.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: I found your post on the Battle net forums.

I like what you write about progress beeing important but having a good spirit and enjoying to play with the ones you raid with beeing even more important.

This is exactly what my philosophy is aswell.

Also as i mentioned earlier your raid times suit me like a glove.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: Usually i've been in guilds until they disband.

But now i cant hang around anymore on this server.

It is empty of people, and out guild is struggling to find people to fill our ranks.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: bernhoft#2207

Please tell us about yourself : Well, my name is Dan, im 27 years old from Norway.

I live two kids and a dictator.

When im not whipped around, i like to watch football/soccer, im a sucker for that and a day without is not a day worth remembering.
Also enjoy playing football myself, and cycling/golf/hunting.

Those are my main interests.

What are your main goals in WoW?: I just want to have a good time. I have faced the fact that this game will forever have a place in my life, and i want to see content.
If i can do that while having a good time with fun people then im pleased!

Do you have a stable internet connection?: Very much so.

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?: I think this is the longest application i have ever written, so no, everything is covered.

Thanks for reading and im hoping for a positive response :)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9308470849

Trial failed.

Sohrae
Officer

Why you have failed. I think there will be some issues with the Casamigos Anejo Tequila project that you have done. But something went wrong for you. That will be the reason why you have failed for this one.

Anneeta

re: nice

It is the first time that I’m coming to this website and honestly saying I don’t know anything about its settings and set up.It will really helpful if someone will gave me with any other steps to understand their forum rules    Continue Reading 

leona margret

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum