Character Name:
Panjabi

Character Class:
Paladin

Current Server:
Scarshield Legion

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Panjabi/simple

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
Protection
I started tanking when Cata hit, as healing changed too much to be enjoyable. I've tanked everything I've cleared till now + healed some.
I find it the most interesting spec, as if I do my job it's not my fault if we wipe.(woop woop).

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
Everything from Noxxic, Elitist, aswell as Sacred Duty blog. Can't really come up with anyone else I use for my own class, but I tend to jerk around with my own stats aswell.

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:
I am done with it.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
Normal Blizz UI - Keybindings of course - WeakAuras + ThreatMeter + other raid-demanded addons.

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
No logs available.

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
I am available for all those raids.

Tell us about your raid experience:
TBC - Everything, up to Illidan pre-nerf.
Wotlk - Nothing detailed, as I had a break. Some ICC HC.
Cata - BwD(with some HC's) - BoT(With some HC's) - TofW - Firelands(7/8HC) + some random DS with nerfs. Everthing mentioned, except DS was done pre-nerf.
MoP
Normal MSV/HoF/Terrace/ToT/Siege(13/14)
HC - MSV(3/6)/ToT(4/12)

Were in a not too serious guild during MoP, so haven't had that much experience during this expansion.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
Normally fatboss, but I always tend to look up on several videos by other authors.
I always use Icyveins for reading up some extra times to make sure I got everything right.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
I do, and I don't mind at all. I am not a loot whore, rather a progress-whore. Unfortunately I do lack a lot of gear in the current tier.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
I made a public post on EU-forum, as I were looking for a new home, and Sohrae added me on BT, so we've had a talk.
She told me everything I need to know, and promoted the guild to be friendly and social, aswell as you are comitted to what you do. Cheers to her.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
Too many to mention.
Worthy to mention, in my own opinion -
Twilight, during TBC - Disbanded when SWP hit
Lume Quenta, during Cata - Disbanded just before MoP hit.

Been on the same server the whole time.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
FredrikKul#2772

Please tell us about yourself :
Well, I am a 21 years old Norwegian lad who is currently just working. Quite social(ly retarded), and gets along with most people.
I am also mature and I don't mind some humour in the guild/raid chat. When it comes to raiding, I am completely committed, and if I fail, I learn.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
To achieve great success within the social part, aswell as the raiding part. My biggest interest is raiding, and therefore progressing. Unfortunately I haven't found a guild this expansion that has provided me with the progress part, so I was pleased by the social part.

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes, I do.

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
Not really. You're in need of a tank, I am in need of a guild. Only down side with me is that I lack gear, and experience.
But don't hesitate..I am eager to learn, aswell as I am a fast learner.
If you're sitting here with alot of unanswered questions, feel free to add my BT;(once again FredrikKul#2772)

Kindly Regards, Panjabi

Panjabi
Veteran

re: APPROVED - App: Panjabi - by Sohrae

Hello Panjabi,

Thank you for your application and welcome to the forums. Please give us some time to look at your application, we will be in contact soon.

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

Approved, welcome to Lunacy :)

Sohrae
Officer

Yay for Norway!

Studge

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum