Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Draemore

A couple of guild announcements:
Can people please sign for raids! - We can see who has been visiting the forum, so we can sometimes assume you forget, but consistently failing to sign until the raid day all the time is getting a little silly. If you are prone to forgetting, why not just sign for several raids at a time rather not sign at all and miss the raid?

Guild vault usage - A couple of new members have asked about this, we do have a post about it but as a brief explanation: we currently have a donation system where people will donate gold and/or mats, in turn we use these donations for guild repairs and providing free pots and flasks for people at Raider rank. We also have leg, bracer and weapon enchants in there quite often for a reduced price as this gold also goes towards guild repairs.

As an additional note, thank you to everyone who has been donating as usual, we have refilled the flasks and pots again!

Flexi - We have attempted on several occasions to do some guild flexi runs for people on alts and social members as requested. I have put this on the ingame calender to remind people and will also remind people closer to the day that we are attempting this again on Saturday at 21:00 server time. If you can make it great, if not there is always OQueue :)

Have you checked out the Warlords website yet? There is some interesting information on there about each clan and some of the Alliance figures involved. Some of the new models have been added, Garrison updates and screenshots of some of the new zones which look awesome.

If you are really interested in the lore I would recommend reading Rise of the Horde by Christie Golden. Personally I am really looking forward to finding out more about all of these lore characters as we regularly hear their names but may not know much about them. Finding out more about the Draenei will also be great as they seem to have a very interesting history!

Has everyone got their beta access to Hearthstone yet? If you are still reasonably new to the game I would recommend checking out Trump and Reynad. There are other really good streamers but Trump is very good at explaining competing in the arena and Reynad is very good at showing you how to create decks that don't require crazy cards to win. I found them both to be helpful streams to watch as they tell you what they are doing while they play so you can pick up some tips.

We probably will not be running the Hearthstone League anymore, interest in Hearthstone in general seems to be dwindling so perhaps we will look at this again when it has be released properly.

Have a great week
Shader, Sohrae and Anngrim

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum