View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Closed - App: Vesperae

The application submitted by Vesperae is as follows:

Quote:

Your Character

Character Name: Vesperâ

Character Class: Hunter

Current Server: Aggramar

Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Vesper%C3%A2/advanced

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: I mainly play survival. This is my favourite spec out of the 3 as well as this is the spec that’s best for most of the fights, especially for fights where we have to deal with adds.
My OS is BM because it’s the best for fights that requires a lot of burst damage such as siegecrafter on belt. Thanks to Bestial wrath, I always have a strong cd up for every belt. Despite all of this, I used survival on our kill because i found the dissapearing pet quite annoying.

About my talent choices:
LVl 15: This one really depends on the fight. Fe. On a fight like siegcrafter, when Im on the platform and I have to deal with bombs, I’d take narrow escape, in case the bombs get to close to me. On a fight where something needs to be soaked such as malkorok I’ll take Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera.
LVL30: I usually take binding shot here. Its perfect for kiting adds, or stunning bombs/slimes(siegecrafter/shamans) stunning adds on nazgrim etc..
LVL45: It depends on the type of dmg that an encounter does. On thok fe. I’ll take spirit bond in case I need to kite the boss, and stay alive without a healer. But my choice usually is aspect of the iron hawk.
LVL60: Thrill of the hunt is the best choice here ( with the 2piece bonus) according to my own syms. More arcane shot I do the more uptime I have on rapid fire.
LVL75: Murder of the crows. It’s the best choice when u line it up with trinket cds ( or with bestial wrath as bm). Lynx rush can be good as well on fights like spoils.
LVL90: I use glaive toss because it’s the strongest for ST damage, but on a fight like shamans, immersious, council of the elders I use barrage to aoe down adds asap…

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: I’m used to reading MMO-Champion, because it’s the best place to find out about the wow related news, in addition it has an awesome forum community where you can read and learn tips improvements about your class and about the game. I also read Icy veins and elitist-jerks.

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on: I'm done with it:)

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://imageshack.com/a/img35/5907/sbg5.jpg

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/271049/

Raid Information We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: Your raidtimes are perfect.. I love the fact that you start a bit later than most guilds.

Tell us about your raid experience: Experience:
Cataclysm: FL : 6/7HC, DS : 8/8HC(on my hunter)
MoP: 12/16HC(including grand empress and will) Tot: 10/13HC(13/13 in 5.4), SoO:12/14HC(on hunter) i also had many tries on klaxxi

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: I don’t need handholding before a new encounter, I can prepare for them alone. I love watching different kill videos about an upcoming fight, reading up on them, figuring out which talents/glyph choices would be the best for a certain fight etc.
I’m also a helpful guy so if you need help with it, you can count on me.:)

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: Yes.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: I posted a thread on the wow forums, and Alari responded to it. I'd like to raid in a bit more laid back environment, because I got tired of raiding 4-5 nights/week. Also I think your guild is a place where people are still committed to raiding, and they care about performance, and this is what matter for me. Also they are friendly and fun people to hang around with.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: I started playing in the start of Cataclysmn. I was with a hungarian guild called "How It's made" on neptulon. We were a bunch of people who knew eachother (IRL) as well, I was with them till the end of dragon soul, where the guild decided (due to many ppl leaving/quitting wow) to stop raiding.
Since I didn't want to stop raiding, I looked for a new guild, this is when I transfered from neptulon to Al'akir, where I joined "Fallency" in the middle of August 2012. The same thing happened with this guild. :( Three core members left in November and we didnt raid for two weeks which lead to more people leaving. ( Most of the players in fallency were swedish, they were constantly talking in swedish during raid, this annoyed me and the others who werent swedish. After Fallency I transfered to Draenor ( before transfering I applied to Dark Dawn and they gave me a trial) and I was with them till the end of March. We knew that our RL was sick, she made it clear that she has to eventually step down, but she never talked about when. It hit us hard. She took down DD's website, we were also in need of a good healer, but recruiting is pretty much impossible without accesing wowprogress, and without a website.
Therefore I joined Misantrophy where i raided with 2 of me best friends. After a couple of months the RL decided that he wanted to reroll mage, this give me a chance to reroll a hunter, however they didn’t need another hunter, and my friends already left so I started to look for a guild, and I found this guild on TN called W H O, they offered me a spot, however after 2 weeks the guild stopped raiding, because the officers and rls didn’t feel like managing the guild anymore, most of them left.
After a bit of a break I joined Anger management which was recommended by one of my friend. Unfortunately about a week ago the guild disbanded due to raiders who lost their interest in the game.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: kentay#2610

Please tell us about yourself : I'm 20 years old, currently studying in university. When I'm not preparing for an exam, I play wow or LoL. I also play the guitar and the piano... Hate writing about myself, so im pretty sure when we get to know each other you'll find out more..:)

What are your main goals in WoW?: Enjoying the game in a friendly environment and of course raiding with people who care about their performance, and do everything they are capable of to get down the bosses:)

Do you have a stable internet connection?: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2608244113.png

Vesperae

Just pointing out, a speed test does not show how stable a connection is.

Good luck with your application ;)

Shiftofshape
Veteran

Good luck with the app :)

Alarí

Shiftofshape wrote:

yes, so what's the way of representing my stable connection? I'm not used to disconnecting during raids... In the last two months it happened once or twice, but it was because of my router had to be restarted...

PS. more CAPTCHAs should be addedxD

Vesperae

hi :)

Thank you for your application and welcome to the forums.

Please give us some time to review your application and we will get back to you with an answer very soon.

Lunacy Management.
anngrim
Guild Master

A Pingtest is probably a better way of showing stability ;) 

Bon't bother with what I'm telling you though cause I'm not an officer! 

Shiftofshape
Veteran

Vesperae wrote:
Shiftofshape wrote:

yes, so what's the way of representing my stable connection? I'm not used to disconnecting during raids... In the last two months it happened once or twice, but it was because of my router had to be restarted...

Should have just blamed servers being rubbish lately :D

Sohrae
Officer

Shiftofshape wrote:

A Pingtest is probably a better way of showing stability ;) 

Bon't bother with what I'm telling you though cause I'm not an officer! 

Speedtest shows the ping :o

Alarí

It does show your MS to the server you test it to, but it doesn't show the 'jitter' :P It's likely a different server than wow's server anyway xD

Shiftofshape
Veteran

Fair enough xD

Alarí

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum