Character Name:
Foofur

Character Class:
Druid

Current Server:
Draenor

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Foofur/advanced

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
Resto. I have played this druid for 7 years, as resto. My os has changed over the years but healing has always been my main spec. I'm fairly confident playing it and think I know the class and spec well.

What is your off-spec and experience with playing this?:
Balance. I don't have a gear set yet for it, but I can play it. I will say I'm a much better healer than dps though!

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
I do yes. I use Icy Veins, MMO Champion and I'm often looking at other druids on WoW Progress out of pure nosiness.

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:
I have the cloak and the meta.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
Can't at the moment not in game.

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
Can't at the moment not in game.

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
Yes the days and times are perfect for me.

Tell us about your raid experience:

I have been playing since TBC, and raiding since WOTLK where I cleared ICC10 normal then 11/12hc before nerfs. RS10n and 10hc. Cataclysm I cleared BwD,BoT and TotFW on normal. I then went on to clear Firelands normal with 2 bosses on heroic. Then Dragon Soul I picked up tanking for my guild, we cleared all on normal then killed up to Warmaster Blackhorn heroic before nerfs then killed the remaining bosses before MoP. In MoP progress was 6/6 in MSV, 4/6 in HoF...this is where I took a small break due to me having a baby. I was online whilst having contractions that's dedication for you.... I was replaced by the time I came back so just filled in as backup but managed to finish HoF and kill 2 bosses on heroic, then went back and did 5/6 in MSV on heroic and cleared ToES normal. In ToT my guild fell apart, so my partner and I started up our own guild where we cleared 12/12 normal and 2/12hc before nerfs and SoO. We cleared 6/14 in SoO...then unfortunately with us being on a high population realm and huge log in queues people stopped bothering to raid, my partner quit raiding and my friends stopped playing. This is turning into a sob story now, errr. I've flitted about on alts since then, my warlock has 13/14 normal and 2/14 heroic in SoO, and my disc priest has also killed everything but Garrosh. It's time for me to settle down for the next expansion. This druid has been my main since I started playing, so despite messing around on alts whilst being homeless, I'm wanting to main my druid.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
Icy Veins and You Tube and of course I use guild forums in case tactics and ideas are posted there.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
Yes I think it's fair and a good idea. If people don't like it then you know they are only here for the loot.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
I have a warlock and priest on Kilrogg. I applied here on my priest recently and since having no luck anywhere I picked up playing my druid again. I posted a PvE message and someone from Lunacy said I could re-apply here on my druid. I'm applying because times and days suit me, the guild looks interesting and I'm looking for a long term home.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
Dystopia - Draenor (Horde)I ran this guild with my boyfriend. Unfortunately due to massive log in queues people stopped bothering to log in on time for raids which made other members rage and eventually guild quit. Recruiting on such a large server was impossible, to many guilds with similar progress to us at the time. We disbanded last Sept/Oct and I've drifted about since.
I got talking to a person called Dieselle from Definitely Maybe on Kilrogg, who convinced me to apply there on my Warlock as they were full up with healers as the guild was 'fun' and I wouldn't regret it. I did this and started raiding with them despite not having the legendary on my warlock at the time or even the meta gem. I had already 13/14 normal progress before joining them, and I killed Norushen and Protectors on heroic with this guild. My dps wasn't as good as everyone elses...heroic geared raiders I may add and the guild master was quite rude to me on Teamspeak, rude enough to make me decide that I'm not going to carry on playing my warlock because their guild needed one. So I politely told them it wasn't working out and left. As my priest was already on Kilrogg I applied at a few guilds including here, I was heartbroken you didn't want me... Maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit there ;) After a lot of thinking, I decided to just play my druid which I'm much more familiar with, and I didn't want to leave it behind in WoD.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
Sydafex#2768

Please tell us about yourself :
I'm Louise, 33 and from England. I have a part house-trained boyfriend and 3 kids, they are all girls. I play WoW a lot, I'm a bored housewife which explains all the achieves I have. I like horror films, horror books, and sitting on my behind.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
To find a forever home. Somewhere to raid, have fun, as well as helping out others and doing other in game stuff apart from raiding. There's a few things I'm lacking in the game at the moment and that's raiding, and more importantly...having friends.

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
I must look like I can't make my mind up on characters ..for a long time now I have been playing what guilds need rather than what I want to play. I want to settle down in to a guild. I'm 100% reliable, I won't miss raids, I never have done and if an emergency did crop up I will make sure people knew ahead of time. I'm honest, fun, and hopefully a good addition to a raiding guild. I used to play on a laptop but my boyfriend bought me a shiny new pc at christmas and I no longer stand in fire. That was a joke, my jokes are bad. One thing that does concern me a bit is me being behind on gear. Pugs just don't seem to happen or fall apart. Some guilds just don't understand that a normal clear or two would probably improve this a lot, and as I've already done 13/14 on my warlock I know I'm capable of it. Oh, I'll link my alts just so you can see progress etc...ignore the missing enchants I haven't played it since I left Definitley Maybe.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Elysra/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Hormones/advanced

Velaxi

re: DECLINED - App: Velaxi - by Sohrae

Hey there,

Thanks for the app, we'll get back to you shortly with a reply or any question we may have!

Thanks, happy to answer any questions 

Velaxi

Hello Foofur,

Thank you for your interest in Lunacy but we will unfortunately be declining your application at this time.

The best of luck in your search for a new home.

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum