Character Name: 
Elryndir

Character Class: 
Death knight

Current Server: 
Runetotem 

Please provide a link to your armory profile: 
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Elryndir/simple 

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: 
Frost as it is the main DPS spec for DK's this patch not the greatest tanker but can if needs be.

What is your off-spec and experience with playing this?: 
Blood

I play this usually when im soloing old content or feel like having a laugh in LFR never in progression as was never confident in old end game content

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: 
I look at various youtubers like Fatboss for raiding tips and Mikepreachwow for class guides i also look at MMO champion and icy veins

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on: 
Completed

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: 
N/A 

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): 
N/A 

Raid Information 

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: 
All good times im a uni student atm so some nights i may not be able to attend due to coursework but most of the time i should be there.

Tell us about your raid experience: 

i did everything up to TOT and did some TOT heroic and started SoO but due to personal reasons left in september and only just rekindled my passion for the game this also means my Ilvl is a little lower but i promise my experience makes up for my lack of gear atm

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: 
I like to look at fatboss tv for a visual representation on fights and icy veins to look at a more detailed perspective

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: 
Yes 

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: 
Yes 

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: 

None but i totally agree with giving people who need geat

Guild Information 

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: 
dont know alot except that you are a very good and respected guild. and id like to join to become a end game raider again.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: 
Villains by necessity left due to personal reasons in september but still have friendship with a few guys there

About You 

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: 
WillumT#2523

Please tell us about yourself : 
Im currently an Aeronautical engineering Student in England studying at sheffield hallam university, i love sports mainly football and rugby and partake in these activities weekly. I am also a very kind and considerate person and very easy going. I do love computer games as well and am very fond of wow and fifa. i also play Xbox so if there are any xbox users that would like to play games on there would be happy to.

What are your main goals in WoW?: 
To work as a team to conquer end game content and make friends in the process

Do you have a stable internet connection?: 
I do, virgin media

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?: 
Although my ilvl is 539 and you ask for 555 i would still like to be taken into consideration, i can gear up very fast and am very dedicated when i put my mind to it. the only reason im such low ilvl is due to me quitting for 6 months while SoO was out.

Eryndir

re: DECLINED - App: Elryndir

Hey Elryndir,

Thank you for your application and welcome to the forum.

Although we have taken people in with lower ilvl than the average of our team, we simply could not do this at our current progress. We require a minimum of 555 because that is probably the lowest you can have to comfortably start heroics and be a part of the team even through heroic farm, this means you would have to run normal to get to this point and we no longer run normal raids.

The only thing we could offer you would be a social spot in the run up to WoD. If this would be of interest to you just whisper Sohrae, Anngrim or Shader ingame, otherwise we wish you the best of luck in your guild hunt.

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

What is this one. Could you please share me what are this one and why do you shared this here. garage door spring repair It will be simple if you can add some more details to make it more and more good.

Anneeta

Vijayalakshmi Medical Centre has completed 10 years of best ivf center in kochi success in the field of gynaecology and infertility. We are the best among the first few comprehensive dedicated infertility hospitals in Asia. Our expertise in the field of infertility has made us come forward with an exclusive department in our hospital. We are delighted to present our infertility department ‘Babycart’.

alexpaul

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum