Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Some News

We are currently looking for players interested in joining our flex team with the aim of moving into normal when everyone is ready. 

The goal with this team is to provide an environment where a variety of players can join;

• Returning players looking to get back into raiding
  • New players interested in joining a raid team where you can learn without being yelled at
  • Players that are interested in trying out a new class or role
  • Everyone is welcome!

These raids have been extremely fun to be involved with and we have already received a lot of positive feedback which is fantastic. If you would like to join our flex team in preparation to move into normal please add Naena#2991 (Sohrae on Kilrogg) for more information.

We ask that anyone who wants to join this team be available to raid on Friday at 21:00 server time. Anyone who joins Lunacy, whether for the flex team or heroic team, are expected to follow our guild guidelines, this includes being polite and respectful to each other in guild chat and to others outside of our guild. 

Please remember to sign for raids in advance. If you do not sign for a raid we assume you will not be attending. If you need more information on how to use Rapid Raid please read this post, as it also explains how to sign in bulk.

Our Siegecrafter progress has been going well so we will be continuing with this on Tuesday. Please ensure you are prepared and as always, if you have any suggestions or have found any useful information that may help us on this boss, please post it in the [Heroic] Siegecrafter Blackfuse tactic discussion thread.

Thank you, as always to everyone who has been donating materials to the Guild Vault. While we are working on progress we can use around 1,000 gold on repairs alone, so we also appreciate people running Scenarios and Dungeons in guild groups for the 250g you make per run.

It would be great to see more variety in people donating items as we all use pots, flasks and feasts in raids.

We are currently looking for donations of the following items:
Herbs
Green Tea Leaf
Silkweed

Vegetables (Halfhill)
Black Pepper
Green Cabbage
Pink Turnip
White Turnip
Scallions
Red Blossom Leek
Mogu Pumpkin

Fish
Tiger Gourami
Emperor Salmon
Redbelly Mandarin

Meat
Raw Crocolisk Belly
Raw Crab Meat

Have a great week everyone,
Sohrae, Shader and Anngrim

Sohrae
Officer

This title made me panic lol.

Alarí

Glad I wasn't the only one worried when I read the title :P

Shiftofshape
Veteran

:D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum