View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: SOCIAL App: Prosperoh - by anngrim - APPROVED

The application submitted by Prosperoh is as follows:

Quote:

Your Character

Character Name: Nubushi

Character Class: Hunter

Current Server: Kilrogg

Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Nubushi/simple

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: *put this here as it's the first thing you will read : I'd like to join you as part of the flex/norm raid but I know I still need a bit of gear so if you are accepting socials, would be really nice to join until I'm ready ... oh and I also know I'm missing a few enchants and gems off my hunters latest gear**

Survival : raided solidly on my hunter thru wrath and cata and always loved this spec even when MM was stated as being the better. I always found I could push the dps better with this spec because of the cooldowns and rotations suited my play style.

What is your off-spec and experience with playing this?: Beast Mastery : purely for levelling, but found as I reached past 88 Survival was better.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: For the last year, I'll admit that I haven't because I've jsut been hopping into a LFR as and when. That being said when I was raiding with my guild, I always made sure I knew my class inside and out, from enchants to gear, rotations specs and builds. Site I primarily are Warcraft Hunters Union, Icy Veins, Noxxic and Max-dps,

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on: I've not been raiding that seriously so I've just started the third part collecting 3000 valour points. Although I am wanting to get back into raiding more for the rest of MoP, I'm looking to be a lot more involved in the next expansion

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6vodtnzntvxg35/WoWScrnShot_041714_144523.jpg

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): none available

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: Yes I am available to raid most any night. I was looking too join the flex/normal runs on a Friday night when I'm geared enough

Tell us about your raid experience: A lot of experience thru WotLK and Cata. I started my raiding on my DK during Wrath, clearing Naxx and Ulduar early on. Then swapped to playing my hunter and cleared ICC 10 normal and 3 bosses on HC. towards mid-cata, I split with my partner so being a single mum, I didn't have time to commit to raiding 'hardcore' so did a few guild raids, but it's been mostly LFR since. I don't like LFR.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: Yes I do because I'm dizzy as owt and someone telling me once it doesn't go in. I use wow head, wow wiki, google a lot of forums as well. I like to swap and change my roles too, I have a tank and two healers, so the mechanics for each fight is different per class.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: Not in recent months, but it does seem a fairer way to distribute loot. Raiding isn't about the loot so it should go to whoever gets the highest upgrade.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: Found you on the recruitment forums. I was looking at getting a bit more team raiding experience in before WoD comes out and just starting to get back into raiding seriously again. You guys seem to be offering the opportunity to do that, plus you don't sound like little hitlers. I have a very stressful life and WoW is something I play to relax even though I'm very serious about my characters.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: I've mostly been in guilds with friends in Doom Reapers which is my ex's guild. I raided with Pulse to start off with, until their team fizzled out. Then raided with Ascent until the same thing happened. Most progression raiding was done with ILLICITUS, but returned to Doom Reapers when I stopped seroiusly playing. I have characters split between that and Purple Pixie Slayers which is my friends guild which she has with her BF and well, theres only the three of us in it, and they are all loved up .... nuff said really ...

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: Stix#2735

Please tell us about yourself : I'm Alison, I'm a single mum of two boys and live in Derbyshire, England. I have been playing WoW for about 6 years now. I'm a bit artistic, I do a lot of painting. I also love cooking. My sense of humour is a bit hard to get until people know me so I'm often quite quiet.

What are your main goals in WoW?: To get back into having people to chat and have fun with, to be really part of a guild again, to get back into raiding before this expansions is out, and to eventually become part of a progression raid team again. I really loathe LFR :(

Do you have a stable internet connection?: yes

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?: as well as this character, I do have several others which I play regularly and which I am quite happy to gear and raid with, although I will take no responsibility for wipes if you ask me to tank until I'm better at it!! :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Prosperoh/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Nataliah/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/V%C3%A1nth/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/St%C3%B5nes/simple

Prosperoh

Hello Alison,

What a lovely application to read.

We are totally not little Hitlers (maybe with the exception of Shader) and as a mother myself I completely understand how WoW can become a huge social part and an escape.

We do still have space for our Flex team and the Normal team hasn't been finalized at the moment either. We are lacking DPS. Flex raids we're not worried about ilvl at all really, but for normal's we'd probably be looking for 530+ so sadly you'll need to close your eyes and step into LFR to help boost some of the items you don't upgrade form Flex.

I have absolutely no issues inviting you in for our Flex raids. I'll poke another officer to have a quick read over your app too :)

Alari

Alarí

nice application for a social spot :)

whisp any officer for an inv and welcome :)

anngrim
Guild Master

Very nice application, welcome to the guild :)

Sohrae
Officer

you can add me on anngrim#2930 might be easier to find someone online

anngrim
Guild Master

:) brilliant Thank you so much for accepting me.  I will add your real ID and get in touch after the weekend.  We're just setting off for a bit of a long weekend in sunny Blackpool :) I've been busy packing and sorting so not had time to log on.

Hope you have a brilliant weekend and speak soon.  

Prosperoh

Have a great weekend too, I hope the weather stays nice for you!

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum