Character Name:
Tóboé

Character Class:
Druid

Current Server:
anachronos- Ally

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/T%C3%B3bo%C3%A9/simple

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
MS-Resto. I have been playing resto since DS when i wanted another healing toon so i kinda lvled up this druid and ever since then I more and less played resto in all raids. though it is anoying when I have been healing for so long and such you tend to get alittle board of it. Not that I am no matter what i love my druid ^^

What is your off-spec and experience with playing this?:
OS- Boomkin Well what can I say... I love boomkins alittle two much even though they are lazer chickens (Joking) well this spec came about in MSV as my friends had two many healers so i went boomkin for alittle loved it and well yeah I pvp alot as boomkin and do the odd SoO normal/hc raid with it but I know how to play it even if i am still using ''Some'' healing gear

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
Yes I have researched alot about my class I use...

Icey-vains almost all the time I have also been keeping an eye on MMO for the new WoD things that will happen

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:
I have already both capes Healing and DPS for boomkin

My ele shammy is on the titen runestones

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
I use the blizzard UI nothing fancy

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/adFBCrJY26L8nfmH

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
Yes I am the only time would be if my 9month old daughter is ill or something along them lines :)

Tell us about your raid experience:
Fl- Full normal and hc
DS- Full normal and hc (Pre-nerf)
MsV- Full normal 5/6 HC
HoF- full Normal
Totes- Full Normal
ToT-Full normal and 13/13 HC
SoO- Full normal and 11/14 HC

Also i have

Ahead of the Curve- Will of the Emperor

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
Yes I know all the boss fights very well even the three that I am missing. I always use fatboss on youtube or watch streams of people doing the fights live

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
I do not mind and well I used to be in a ds guild awhile back with this loot council so i am used to it :D

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
Well on the blizz website and that since you are looking for a ranged dps I have a boomkin or an ele shammy that would help you out since most of my lvl 90s are ranged and that is all i injoy to play really

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
Okay... The guild that I am in at the moment there raid team fell apart as I was raiding with them with my ele shammy...
The logs are with a guild that sadly I failed my trail with as a resto druid (Hard times) and well that is about it... I havn't raided in awhile with my druid and there hasn't been many guilds about looking anything due to WoD coming out and so on

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
skyla#2289

Please tell us about yourself :
Well i am 24 female and from northen Ireland I live with my boyfriend and our 9month old daughter that loves beinging a pain in the backside at times though she is good when she wants to be.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
well just making friends and so on with the progression comes in time when alot of the team works together

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
I am sorry if there is not alot to this application I am not the best speller and it places me down when it comes to spelling things and such sadly but I hope that you are happy if you have anything that you wish to know please add me on battletag and i will get back to you

Sky12

re: DECLINED - App: Sky12 - by Sohrae

Hello and welcome to the Lunacy forums.

Thank you for your application, the officer team will discuss and will either post comments here or contact you in game for more info.

My only question is currently, are you comfortable playing Boomkin as MS?

Alari

Alarí

Hey there,

Well i am still in the middle of gearing it up since I am using some of my healing gear since my MS is resto and i am prity much almost hc geared for resto bar from 4-5 items :P

I don't mind beinging a boomkin but I do have a ele shammy also I will link the armory of her now

Though she is in the middle of getting the cape and i havn't really played her much

And my loom staff is on my lock so i switch between the staff with toons

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/Mar%C3%ADya/simple

I am in the middle of re-geming her so im farming gold

Sky12

Your ele shaman wouldn't be of a standard where you can walk into heroic progression on her and we won't be doing any farm bosses for a few weeks now.

Alarí

That was the main reason why i went with my druid :) she has the progression and the ilvl for a walk in to hc toon :D

And sorry with the silly black words my pc is loving me hahaah when it wishes to ofc :D

Sky12

Thank you for your interest in Lunacy, but we will unfortunately be declining your application at this time.

The best of luck in your hunt for a new guild.

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

Even though this app is already declined, I'd like to give you some heads-up on your gem choices. I see you've gemmed into Spirit/Crit and full Intellect gems while your crit rating is only 30% and you're 29 haste rating below the haste cap you need for the next tick of your dots. Intellect is not as important as it is to get to the haste cap and a decent amount of Crit rating (like close to 40% would be a good aim).

So gemming for Spirit+Crit on sockets where you get intellect, whilst being way over the hit cap is pretty much a no no. Go full crit instead (or haste if you need to get to the cap).

Shiftofshape
Veteran

I'd suggest you go to http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/anachronos/Tóboé , click Edit Weights, and set the haste softcap to 10289, and then click Optimize.

Shiftofshape
Veteran

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum