Character Name:
Greenmean

Character Class:
Shaman

Current Server:
Burning Legion

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Greenmean/advanced

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
I will be applying with restoration as my main specialization.
I've started my "healing career" on burning crusade, nothing seemed to satisfy me more.
I'm a former hardcore raider, I've healed through most of the high end content and hardmodeheroics since WotLK.

What is your off-spec and experience with playing this?:
My off-spec was elemental, mostly for pvp. I was rarely asked to switch my role in a raid as my healing simply outperformed my dd skills and were eventually being relied on for progress.
Having said that, don't get the impression my elemental skills are to be questioned.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
Yes, ofcourse, regularly. EJ mostly, but I do my own trial and error make my own calculations in order to get the most out of my class and spec.

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:
My last guild was a real life friends and co-workers guild that disbanded right after we cleared ds hc.
Needless to say I also took a break, "And I come back to you know, At the turn of the tide". © -Gandalf
So the answer to your question is that I haven't started it yet, this is a new account I working on for two days now.
Took a 90 boost.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
I like keeping it simple, everything is bound to my Razer Naga: http://postimg.org/image/kuzevpz5b/full/

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
I'm sorry, I have no relevant logs at the moment - By your request I'll get in some lfr and top the meters. A log does not show skill nor the circumstances in which it was taken.

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
I'm available and will attend all of the above raids.

Tell us about your raid experience:
My current realm is Burning Legion, no special reason for looking up a guild on kilrogg. My new character's name is Greenmean, Restoration(and ele/enh to be) orc shaman. I'm playing a shaman since the start of bc but I've played around alot of classes even before on vanilla.
My experience is as follows: Vanilla – ZG, Ony, MC, BwL, AQ, Naxx. BC – Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, SWP. WotLK – Naxx, VoA, EoE, Ulduar, ToC, Ony, RS, ICC(12/12HC). Cata – BH, BoT, TotFW, BwD, FL, DS(8/8HC – I was ranked world top 10 - 7th on healing, Pre-nerf I'll try to get my hands on a screenshot). MoP – MsV, HoF, ToES,ToT(LFR) and SoO(LFR + Some Flex).
Reason for the "lack of experience" on MoP is the fact that my guild's members all quit. We were a Semi-Hardcor friends/co-workers guild - Life got the best of most members :'(

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
I stay updated with changes and tactics by playing on the PTR and reading on IV, MMO-Champ, EJ and watching youtubes.
Even though I haven't had much experience in SoO I took the time to memorize and learn each and everyboss, normal and heroic.
I learn fast and adapt quickly, no need to tell me anything more than once - I'll even try to anticipate and react to guild satisfation
once I'll hang around.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
I think it's the best way to distribute loot, as long as it really benefits the entire team.
The bottom line is that I'm here to raid and progress, looting and gearing up are nice but does not come close to the
satisfation and sense of accomplishment as a kill.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
I've been searching on the forums, read through the entire 6 pages of your post and got a warm fuzzy feelin'.
This is the first application I made and I'm hoping it will be the last.
I don't fuck around. I spend alot of time and thought on this application and even though it's "only a game"(yes, I said it)
I take it seriously.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
VBC - FlameOn(Kazzak), WotLK – Unknown Entity(Vashj), Calamitous Intent(Vashj), Cata+Mop – Calamitous Intent(Vashj). – I left either because I migrated to join my friends on calamitous intent or the guilds disbanded.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
LaDouche#2624

Please tell us about yourself :
My name is Yaron, I'm 26 year old, live in Israel, Married +0 (thank god).
I'm an Information Security Consultant at the one of Israel's biggest Cyber companies.
Currently on my second year of study for my first degree in Information Systems.
My wife is an officer in the Israeli Air Force, hence she's not home a lot, and she IS home she understands and accepts my love and passion for Wow (she even brings me food and drinks while I'm raiding:)
I'm mature, competent, skilled, trust worthy, friendly, hard working, helpful, reliable, a quick learner, a criticism welcoming individual, adaptable with the instincts of a panther(rawr) and I like to give better than I like to receive(not the gay kind of way).
I'm not here to waste your time and will not let you down.
Please consider my application based on the player, not the class nor gear, they both can be replaced and are temporary.
By tomorrow I'll be at least 530(Hopefully) and I'm gonna max out both professions.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
Progression raiding is my goal in raiding. If you want results you must work hard to get them and I'm all about hard work. In order to succeed, the raid composition must cooperate, maintain a healthy atmosphere, back each other up and work together.

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
100mbps, latency at 30ish

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
A few things:
1. Healing is my passion, sometimes you have to take a leap of faith in order to succeed, let me be that leap, you won't regret it.
2. Nothing can interfere with my raiding! I wear a diaper if necessary. If there's a raid, life will hopefully still be there once we finish.
3. Expect a 110% Attendance out of me.
4. I have a sexy voice.
5. A joke:
Three girls walk in the woods, a Brunette, Ginger and a Blonde. All of a sudden they find a mirror with a note attached to it: "This is a magic mirror – "Speak the truth and you'll find yourself wealthy and rich beyond you're wildest dreams, Lie and you shall disappear!" Quickly the three lined up in front of the mirror. First was the ginger: "I think I am the funniest girl in the world" – Poof! She disappeared. Second came the brunette: "I think I am the most beautiful girl in the world" – Poof! She disappeared as well. Lastly the blonde walks up to the mirror, she said: "I think…" Poof! Disappeared

GreenNmean

re: DECLINED - App: GreenNmean - by Shader!

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your application:)

no offence , this application seems to be for our flex /social team i presume ?

anngrim
Guild Master

I don't think it is Anngrim. 

Good luck with the application, although I fear the lack of gear may be your downfall as we the main raid no longer raid any of the normal content and are so deep into the heroic content it would be illogical for us to halt progress.

Mavarax
Veteran

I have to agree here, we are currently looking for people with around 565ilvl for the heroic team. This is purely because we are working on Siegecrafter heroic and all of our team are basically around 570ilvl now.

Although we have in the past taken people with lower ilvl than the team, we are fully focused on progress over farming now. This is also why we made an additional team to help provide a place where people can gear through flex and normal raiding, which you are more than welcome to join - our future plan will  be to raid Mythic in WoD so we will be looking for skilled and committed raiders at this point to extend our heroic team.

Sohrae
Officer

re: By all means..

I won't mind joining the flex team in order to gear up, I would be 550ish in no time.

I don't want you to halt. If I get accepted I don't expect you to let me join the progression raids with my gear as it is now. Rest assure, I WILL gear up, fast, but the ilvl requirement of 565 is almost imbossible for me to get without a guild farming on a regular basis, in which everyone are geared and doesn't need anything.

I'll have to ask you to lower that abit, I'll do my best to get as high as I can, that I promise you.

I didn't apply for a gear boost. I'm here to stay, I'm looking for a solid guild for the long run. 

As far as ilvl goes, even when lower than the rest, I can definitely give the other healers a run for their money(no dis-respect) and preform better than a 560ish geared character when im on 540ish.

I don't question the consequences of you guys accepting me and the chance of a drawback, I don't want to hold you back. I wil however ask you to lower the bar for when I'm ready, you won't regret.

It all comes down to your decision.. If you guys are looking for a player? or are you looking for stats? There are short term advantages and disadvantages just as there are long-term advantages and disadvantages.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, what ever you decide, I respect your decision.

GreenNmean

May i ask what happend with your old chars? the chars you have been HC raiding with

and why you have archievments from 2009 on this new account ?

I mean i just checked the application and there is stuff i dont really understand here so i was wondering if you could explain ?

anngrim
Guild Master

Thank you for the interest in our guild however we will be declining your application.

Best of luck in your search for a guild.

Shader

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum