Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Good News Sad news

Heya dear guildies :)

SAD NEWS

yes with a tear in my eye will all have to say goodbye to our HC raiding team , and some of our most dedicated raiders

Some of them have decided to leave the guild and look for a new place to call home to finish this tier as they really deserve it , , I really hope that maybe in the near future we will all come together again , and if not goodbye my friends is has been an honor to raid with you , and you can always count Lunacy your home :)

BUT NOW THE GOOD NEWS:

I want to thank Amanda and Matt for giving me the chance to continue their guild , or at least leave it in my hands till / if they decide to come back

So i will do my best to try to give all of you a place to stay :)

our normal team will continue ofc and i hope we will follow to steps of our former hc team and have a big success

When it comes to raiding days we will check to change the days for next reset , maybe add 1 day or a flex run so that we can kill Garrosh

NEW OFFICERS

Since no guild can be leaded by 1 single person , i would like to welcome Ben ( Naproxen ) and Spence (Mysharia ) to the current officer team

more news following soon

anngrim
Guild Master

It's a shame to see the raid team disband, but I suppose it wasn't meant to be. Personally raiding in 2 teams full time was too much for me, so I had to give up raiding on the druid a good while ago already. Still I had fun the times I did raid with you folks.

It's a tough job to run a (Heroic) Raid team, let alone run a whole guild that is running not 1 but even 2 raid teams. It was good while it lasted though and you made some very good progress in SoO.

Keep the guild alive and get ready to kick some butt in WoD Anngrim ;)

-Shift

Shiftofshape
Veteran

we will do that :)

ty for the kind words , and gl shift

anngrim
Guild Master

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum