Character Name:
Mclarry

Character Class:
Blood Tank

Current Server:
Draenor

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Mclarry/simple

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
I'm applying as a Blood Deatknight and my experience as a tank has been since the launch of Wotlk, when he was made. Ever since i have tanked and done nothing but tank and wish to do nothing else either:)

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
Yes, when there are major changes. Elitists jerks and icyveins are good sources of complicated maths and such but also belive that person style and comfort is important, meaning that if some tanks prefer dps over mitigation "cause big numbers dudde" I prefer the reverse, durable but no great hitter. The information for each of those choices is what you get from those sites.

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:
Completed

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
http://s921.photobucket.com/user/mishratus12mishratus/media/WoWScrnShot_112513_185739_zps3c513bf3.jpg.html

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nihf3x5wj2se59f8/details/2/

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
I can attend all these nights and times

Tell us about your raid experience:
I began as a more casual raider in TBC, clearing the basic raids and a few bosses in ssc and tk untill wotlk hit. Then i went tank and stepped it up, clearing all raids in normal and reaching a few sticking points later such as yog+1, anub-arak hc and sidragosa hc which i wasn't able to down at current content.
Following that i did cata all the way to final bosses in hc, sticking at al'akir, raggy and spine
In current content I have most everything done in hc, except ToT left at 8/13 hc and SoO 11/14hc

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
Yes, i usually know all bosses in a raid tier by heart when it comes out ( can't stop myself ruining the srurpise:( ). As for source, journal if i want to limit it a lot, fatboss and WC academy if i don't.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
I do and as long as it is for that and now "hey Dan, buddy here is some loot for you" then its no better or worse than any other system

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
I found your recruitment post on the forums and you seemed to be at the same stage of progression I am in with the same objectives. And since your looking for all classes, including tanks, I hoped i could join your team as a permanent member (i despise rotations) and be your tank for all needs.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
My previous guild disbanded when we lost to many people (memory) and the one before that had to replace me when i had to leave for 6 weeks to due a course abroad. But they still talk to me and would be happy to welcome me back (look for twindi's reply to my post on draenor) if they had the room.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
nemertea#2178

Please tell us about yourself :
I'm a 23 year old biologist with few but very strong passions. I know what i want and what i like and i dedicate myself to it 100%. This means i don't drift about, looking for a break from this or that or bored from that and the other. If i do something i will do it from now until i die. e.i I play diablo 2 and have done so for over 10 years.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
Killing that last boss in a raid content and being able to close the book on it until the next one comes out. Being able to say: Yes, I have finished this.

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
I think this form is comprehensive enough thank you:)

McLarry

re: DECLINED - App: McLarry - by Sohrae

Hello and thanks for the app.

I see from your WoW-Eu post that you are not interested in playing DPS even as an offspec. Is that still how you feel? We can't really take on any more 1-role only players at the moment.

Good luck with your app Mr DK!

Alarí

Thank you for your application Mclarry but we will unfortunately be declining your application at this time.

The best of luck with your guild hunt.

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum