Character Name:
Zahili

Character Class:
Druid

Current Server:
Stormrage

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Zahili/advanced

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
I'm a Restoration druid, I've been playing the spec since late ToT, I had just came back to the game and my guild at the time needed a healer, so I went healing. I've cleared ToT and SoO as resto. I also did some os healing DS, both normal and HC.

What is your off-spec and experience with playing this?:
My offspec is feral druid and I have about 3 years of experiance with it, I did 6/7 hc FL with it and 5/8 hc DS. I am very confident in this spec so if there ever is a fight we need to drop a healer I can go into DPS spec and do good damage, considering I've gotten OS gear, which atm is at 527Ilvl.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
I check up on mmo-champion atleast 5 times a week sometimes more, if I'm bored or there have been something big like blizzcon. if there is any changes I read up on them and try them out ingame to see how I feel about it, then I go to Icy-veins to see what they have said about it and the see if I agree with what they have said and maybe change up my play-style. I also speak with other resto druids to see what they have to say about the matter.

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:
I'm done.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
http://i.imgur.com/qJ4fvCM.jpg

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-mjjqywalfsfey4jp/

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
I should be able to attend all of them yes, but I was contacted through a forum post where I stated that I would be able to raid 2 days a week, due to work. but these three days could work. but if I by the rare occasion that I work on one of these days I should be home and ready to raid at 21:15

Tell us about your raid experience:
My raiding started back in TBC, but it wasn't anything serious. Did Karazhan once a week and sometimes we did Gruuls lair, our guild sadly never got the members to start raiding 25 man. in Lich king I raided regulary at the start of the expansion. I did all the raids at lauch and almost cleared ulduar before my guild split. then I quit wow and got back at around late ICC and only got the first wing before Cata was realised. then I did ToT, BoT, FL and DS normal, and got 6/7 HC FL and 5/8 hc DS. I quit again in the start of MoP, and started again 8 months later, late ToT, now I've gotten full ToT clear, and 14/14 SoO normal.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
I mostely watch fatboss on youtube, but if I feel that I need more info I will read up on the bosses in the dungeon jurnal

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
not much, my previous guilds have been using EPGP and just the regular /roll, but I have done 1 raid a few weeks ago where we used loot council and I'm totaly fine with that.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
I made a thread on the Wow forums where I said that I was looking for a guild, and I was contacted by your shaman, Alari.
I'm interested in joining you guys because I've been wanting to get into heroic raiding again for a long time, and you guys sound like a serious bunch. I also had a chat with one of your members and he sounded like a nice guys so I assume that the rest of you guys are :)

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
in TBC and WotLK I was in a guild called The Highborne Society, I left in search of glory, after it died down.
in Cata I was in a guild called Blind Faith, I left them because the two guild leaders, a guy and his GF, turned into dicks. They stole loot and ninjad the mount from Alysrazor. After that I joined a guild called Heresy, I left them because of poor guild managment, the leader of the guild refused to step down to 10 man after ha hadn't had the numbers for a 25 man for 3 weeks. He let us make a 10 man group to run DS hc while we was recruting the last few members for the 25 man, and we got 5/8HC with ease, then he refused us to go any further. and then I got my first Girlfriend and decided to quit the game, when I got back to it I decided to leave the guild and make a guild with IRL friends and get ready for MoP, that guild didn't work out and after that I've just been jumping inbetween guild trying to find the place I wanted to stay, none of them are really worth mentioning, I got 14/14 SoO through pugs.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
Zahili#2644

Please tell us about yourself :
I'm a 19 year Norwegian dude who allways try to be the best at what I do. If there is something I'm not doing good enough I try to take a hard look at it and see what I can improove( my spelling doesn't really count :P ) I go to school and study Sales and Service, so you will rarly see me online before 4 server time. But I'm done there when the summer comes then I'll start working full time. I work in retail, and I'm a pretty good salesman, so if you ever need a good deal you know where to find me ;)

I'm a pretty social person so I'm not often online in the weekends, besides sundays ofc.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
To have fun, and fun for me is rading at a high lvl. there is nothing more satisfying than getting the kills after many wipes. especially if I get the kills before my IRL friends who also play the game. I also enjoy getting to know new people in the game. And have a guild that I can talk to inbetween raids. I quite enjoy sitting on TS and talk.

so the short answer is, getting progress kills and have a good social relation ship with my guild.

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
No not really, think I covered the most in above.
I also play other games alot, so if anyone want to play some League of Legends or Diablo 3 I'm in ;) or any other game for that sake.
Good bye and I hope you liked my application, and I'm looking forward to play with you in the furue ;)

Zahili

re: APPROVED - App: Zahili - by Sohrae

Hey

Please give us some time to review your application, we will get back to you with an answer very soon :)

Lunacy Management.

Last edited by anngrim on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
anngrim
Guild Master

Hey Zahili

We would be happy to accept your application for a trial here in Lunacy.

Please transfer at your convenience and give an officer a whisper.

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

Whalecum Mr Drood!

Alarí

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum