Character Name:
Mavarax

Character Class:
Warlock

Current Server:
Ravencrest

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Mavarax/simple

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
Destruction - I've played through the majority of Siege of Orgrimmar with this spec, only switching to affliction on the occasions where I feel I will get more dps out of being the spec.

What is your off-spec and experience with playing this?:
Affliction - I've played this spec alot less than destruction although I feel i'm just as competent at it.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
I always keep up to date with the latest class information using Icy Veins and Noxxic for general enquiries. I use simcraft to fine tune my character though.

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:
I have completed the legendary questline.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
http://imgur.com/MbcIGqU

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7re6r6mr8vua3v2f/sum/damageDone/?enc=bosses

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
I am able to attend all 3 days.

Tell us about your raid experience:
Vanilla - Started playing the game in late vanilla, only dabbled in raiding Molten Core achieving a full clear.

The Burning Crusade - For me my true raiding career started in TBC, clearing all content up to and including Mu'ru in Sunwell Plateau. For the entire content I raided as a Shadow Priest in a guild called Dogwatch on Kilrogg.

Wrath of the Lich King - In Wotlk I played in a 10-man only guild called Saoirse on Kilrogg, with this guild we managed to clear all 10 man content up to Professor Putricide heroic, including Sartharion + 3 drakes 10-man, Full clear of Ulduar including Hard Modes and Alone in the darkness 10-man and a Tribute to dedicated insanity in Totc 10-man. During Ulduar and Trial we were considered the best 10-man only guild in the world.

Cataclysm - I continued raiding with Saoirse for the tier of this expansion, however the guild eventually disbanded and I took a break at this time too. During Firelands I managed to clear everythng up to Ragnaros Heroic with The Inner Cloister on Argent Dawn, this guild also disbanded so I created my own guild on Kilrogg and we cleared Heroic Dragon Soul at no real pace.

Mists of Pandaria - After having not many people come back for Mists I decided to seek my fortune as Alliance on Ravencrest, where I joined my current guild Primed. Having had mixed fortunes in the first two tiers we finally managed to find a stable raiding group and cleared 10/14 heroic in the current content.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
I use Fatboss guides to research my fights.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
Yes, I have used it in past guilds.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
I found you on wowprogress, saw you were searching for a lock, also felt like transferring back to Kilrogg.
Well your progress is around the same as mine, the raid days are perfect and you're on my favourite server.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
Primed - Guild decided to take a break as we were worn out, many have decided to extend that until WoD. I have fought to keep the guild active, but alas we aren't in a position to overhaul a complete raid team.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
Deadsalutes#2641

Please tell us about yourself :
Hello there, my name is Damien, originally from and currently living in the United Kingdom. I'm 27, currently at University studying Computer Science. I'm fairly laid back and easy to get on with.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
To clear all content before me in a social enviroment.

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
Nothing off the top of my head.

Mavarax
Veteran

re: APPROVED - App: Mavarax - by Shader!

Hello and thanks for the application. We'll review it and get back to you shortly!

We'd like to accept this app, welcome! I've added your Btag, so just /w me whenever your transfer completes. :)

Welcome :)

anngrim
Guild Master

Welcome :D

Alarí

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum