Character Name:
Shifft

Character Class:
Druid

Current Server:
Lightbringer

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Shifft/advanced

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
I am applying as a Resto Druid, I used to mainly play Guardian and played Resto but played a little. I have raiding on Resto shaman and holy priest. I understand the mechanics of healing well and know I can do a good job as a resto druid

What is your off-spec and experience with playing this?:
My off spec is balance I have not raided on this spec yet but I have good exp playing Ele shaman and I have been working on getting my balance mechanics to be great. I’m putting time into making sure that if I’m asked to swap into my off spec I can perform well

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
I like to read a lot of different sites to get my info from making sure I have haste caps right to spec and glyph specific changes people have found to be good on certain fights. I do a lot of reading about my specs on Elitist jerks, Icy-veins and sometimes check Noxxic to see what there take on things are. I also like to use Askmrrobot mainly for things like see what it recommends for reforging but I mainly use Reforgelite for my reforging. I also use mmo-champion to read up on future patches and make sure I know what I need to do if anything changes to my class

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:
I took a break from the game and have only just come back so I am behind, this coming Wednesday I will be completing the VP part of the quest. I know I am very behind and I am doing everything I can do complete it as quickly as I can

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
http://i.imgur.com/m0IDLay.jpg

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
Sorry I really tired to get a log from an lfr but after about 3 hours I had to call it quits

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
I should be able to make all of those raid days and times, if for any reason I was not be able to attend I would tell someone about it with as much notice as I could

Tell us about your raid experience:
ICC 10 man 12/12 heroic
Bot BWD TOFW completed all the normal content and a few heroics
FL 6/7 HC
DS 8/8 HC
MSV HOF ToES cleared all on normal but was only able to get 3/6 in MSV and Garalon heroic due to member issues then the guild disbanded
ToT 12/12 normal but only Ji-kun heroic due to certain players not being very good
SoO 5/14 normal I had to take a step back from raiding to get my business running

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
Yes I like read sites like Icy-veins to find out about the boss mechanics and how they dealt with them then I like to go on YouTube and watch boss kills to see if any guild found any other ways to deal with the mechanics of the fights

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
Yes most of the guilds I have been in before I have used this system and I have been part of the decision process for the raids loot before. I think it’s a good loot system

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
I used to raid with Alari and when I saw her online and she mentioned that you have a healing spot going and after taking part in your alt raid I enjoyed it very much and everyone seem very friendly

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
i raided with a guild on Nagrand called Tactical back in wrath tho to the end of FL this was the first raidng guild I joined and stuck with them until they had to take a break due to a few people not being able to raid for a while and the GM didn’t want to replace them in case they came back so I left

When DS came out I raided with a guild called Digital warfare where i played as a tank going through to around when ToT came out where we disbanded.

After this I went back to healing as that’s what I enjoy and joined a guild called the unusual suspects they were a bit to laid back and didn’t want to go onto heroics to be honest a few of them were not up to it so I left to take a break focus on my business more

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
xbrmat#2496

Please tell us about yourself :
Im 22 from the uk, I work from home with my own little business and currently learning how to fly UAV’s for film and photography purposes. When I‘m not working I like to play games (obviously :P) due to me working from home I can easily get 100% attendance for raids with my gaming I like to aim to do the best I can. Apart from that I like to have a laugh and have fun :)

What are your main goals in WoW?:
My main goals in WoW are to experience and clear all the heroic content with people I enjoy playing with

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
yes

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
I'm sorry i wanted to give you a screenshot and logs from in a raid but as i said above after waiting in the queue for about 3 hours i had to call it quits if you need one i can post one tomorrow

Grishps
Raider

re: APPROVED - App: Grishps - by Sohrae

Hello

Thank you for the application and welcome to the forums. Please give us some time to review your application and get back to you with an answer.

If you do have any questions feel free to talk to me ingame or ask here.

Thank you,

Lunacy Management.

anngrim
Guild Master

The comment about trying to get logs from LFR for 3 hours made me laugh, I think we all know that feel! haha

Sohrae
Officer

You wont be able to be called Shift or Matt... I vote Harold, Fred or Frank.

Alarí

Sohrae wrote:

The comment about trying to get logs from LFR for 3 hours made me laugh, I think we all know that feel! haha

that was from only last week when i tried to do some on my priest the queue time went up to about 6 and a half to 7 hours before it poped........AND I WAS AFK!! i almost cried :)

Grishps
Raider

Accepted for a trial, welcome to Lunacy!

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum