Character Name:
Lenteregen

Character Class:
Holy Paladin

Current Server:
Chromaggus

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chromaggus/Lenteregen/simple

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
Holy paladin. Ive played Holy paladin since Ulduar and untill 6 months ago it was my main. I switched to druid tanking then but i still played my paladin whenever was needed.

What is your off-spec and experience with playing this?:
Prot, not as much since if we needed a tank i would bring in druid.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
Yes i do, i read on websites like icyveins,noxxic,mmo-champion, youtube videos from for example fatboss.

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:
Finished

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
Standart UI with DBM & skada

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
N/A

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
Yes no problem. Raid times are good for me and days too. Also i dont have a link to recent log from paladin but im willing to see you guys anything u need in game.

Tell us about your raid experience:
Ive been raiding since Ulduar, did ICC ToGC DS MV HoF Toes, ToT & now SoO cleared all on normal and most of the bosses on HC too.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
Yes i do, im a big fatboss fan and next to that if something is not clear ill do more research in specific class perspectives of the fight. I also like to discuss with others what could be the best way to do something. Im used to having to know tactics perfectly since i have been raidleading for 3 years.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
I have not worked with this system before, im more used to dkp & lootrolls but either way its not a problem.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
One of the officers responded on my forum post of looking for a guild.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
Atm i am the GM of a guild named Fairytail on Chromaggus. Im leaving there on 1 of my chars, because as a gm i sacrificed my own progress for the guild and have gotten zero help of my officers over the past months. This made me dislike the game because i became the strict GM/raidleader. Honestly i just dont want to log in every day anymore and have to deal with a problem while sacrificing what i love doing in this game. Also because the reason i play wow is to raid and make progress, its what i love to do and even though i tried i do not the opportunity to do that atm.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
Lenteregen08#2652

Please tell us about yourself :
Im a 24year old girl who lives close to amsterdam. Been playing WoW since i was 17. Im somebody who is pretty hard on herself when it comes to raidbosses. If i mess up i wont give up untill i know/can how to do it. I enjoy playing games with friends, im a big anime & tv shows fan. I also draw a lot of fantasy stuff but mostly dragons.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
making progress in raiding

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
yes

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
im a very open person so feel free to contact me if there is any information i forgot to give you.

Lenteregen

re: DECLINED - App: Lenteregen - by Sohrae

"SoO cleared all on normal and most of the bosses on HC too"

Mind if I ask what with? The most progressed character I could find on your account was 1/14 hc. Or did you mean most of the previous tiers and I misunderstood?

Could you explain your gear choices? You don't seem to hit your haste points and have an awful lot of spirit.

Thanks for the application. :)

re: Gear & HC

Sorry i meant previous content on HC when it was still relevant. What you saw on my druid is my SoO progress, I havent done much HC, because our guild needed a raidleader for 25 man normal and i took that job on me.  The gear i have is what i was able to get before i switched to my druid, at that time i prefered mana regen too but if you want me to change that its not a problem.

Lenteregen

Your item level is not bad, but I do not understand why you would be reforging out of haste when you are not at your soft haste cap?

Can you explain why you feel having 19,456 spirit for more mana regen is needed? I ask this because I have never seen a healer have that much spirit, why do you prefer spirit over other beneficial stats?

Sohrae
Officer

EDIT: Must of posted this within seconds of Sohrae xD

The only issue with having increased rates of spirit is you're lacking (in my opinion) on secondary stats. But you do need to have enough regen where you feel comfortable.

You can change stat weighs on certain addons such as Ask Mr Robot to the amount of spirit you want and it'll work out the best gems/reforging for you to do.

Making it more achievable to reach haste caps and more mastery.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/chromaggus/lenteregen

Alarí

re: Gear

Thank you for all the input i must say i have not looked at my stats much recently since ive been doing good healing either way, im now going to look into this. Also thanks for the askmrrobot link i already use this website though. Maybe i made a mistake there. Going to check now cause now that u all put it down in writing for me i see the issues!

re: Mastery build

After going back to askmrrobot i found out what i did, i choose mastery build at the beginning of SoO. Like i said last couple months i have been playing my druid as a main and not focussed much on stats prio of my pally.  I now see that with higher gear burst healing build is better, so im going to get my stats back in order.

Lenteregen

Thank you for your interest in us, but we will unfortunately be declining your application at this time.

The best of luck on your search for a new home.

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum