Character Name: 

Ghostbloom

Character Class: 
 Druid

Current Server: 
 Kilrogg

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Ghostbloom/advanced

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: 
 Restoration. I have used it through Siege of Orgrimmar and have become comfortable using the spec. I have spent time looking into both the haste and mastery builds. 

What is your off-spec and experience with playing this?: 
 Balance. I do only have half a gear set though, but will experiment with it if I manage to pick up more gear. 

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: 
 Aye. I use Askmrrobot, Icyveins and Restokin 

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on: 
I have completed it on my druid and have the legendary healing cape.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: 

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): 
 I don't currently have any. 

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: 
 Yes I can attend these raid times and any changes that may come in the future. 

Tell us about your raid experience: 
Across my characters I have cleared all wrath raids when they were current starting from ulduar, the same goes for Firelands and Dragon Soul (only cleared up to spine on hc when it was current). I took a break at the end of Cataclysm and returned after Siege of Orgrimmar was already well progressed by guilds. I have worked hard to try and catch up with progress however.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: 
Yes. I use fatboss for 10 man fights and Tankspot for 25 man fights. Not to mention the ingame journal can be a diamond while watching vids.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: 
 Indeed

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: 
 I have heard of the loot council system and have an idea of how it works, though I have not experienced it firsthand. 

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: 
World of Warcaft forums, though I am currently in Lunacy as a social member, I would like to help out where I can.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: 
Raid team fell apart due to core raiders leaving upon not being able to kill Garrosh. I decided to move to horde for a fresh experience. 

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: 
Toxic#2894

Please tell us about yourself : 
My name is Ben, I am 26 years old and have a 3 year old daughter called Sophia.  have recently acquired 2 kittens named Gizmo and Tilly. I'm a trained baker though work is very short at the moment, so I spend the time with my daughter. I live in Worthing, England which is on the South Coast and can be lovely in the summer.

What are your main goals in WoW?: 

To be part of a family of friends and progress in current content. I did consider not progressing until the start of WoD, though there is no harm in putting my head down and trying now. I do like to do pet battles and achievements as well.

Do you have a stable internet connection?: 
 I do. There is an occasional issue maybe once a year, but I can normally let people know if there is a problem. 

Naproxen (Ben)
Officer

re: ACCEPTED - Application: Restoration Druid

Welcome "officially" to the team :)

Sohrae
Officer

re: ACCEPTED - Application: Restoration Druid

welcome :)

anngrim
Guild Master

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum