Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: APPROVED - (social team ) App: thigor - by anngrim

The application submitted by thigor is as follows:

Quote:
Your Character Character Name: Thezohan Character Class: Mage Current Server: Kilrogg Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Thezohan/simple What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: My current main spec is frost and I have experience with all siege bosses with this spec, I haven't played much of MoP to be honest I only recently rejoined the game to play with some friends about a month or so ago but I've quickly adapted to the frost rotation and the spec in general.
What is your off-spec and experience with playing this?: My offspec is frost also for some occasional pvp but in terms of experience with other mage specs I raided most of ICC25/ ICC25H as arcane back in wotlk and did a few raids as fire during the early days of ICC just to test its damage. Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: I always research the best specs, enchants, best in slot items, proffessions and even races for the class I pla. I'm very dedicated when it comes to maximizing the potential of my character, it annoys me if I could be doing something better if I changed a few things around. I am by no means perfect though so I am always down to take constructive criticism on how to improve my character.

I used wowhead / noxxic/ mmochampion and I get information off a friend of mine who is also an avid mage player. Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on: Well since I joined in this expansion quite late I haven't acquired the legendary cape yet but I'm currently on the stage to collect the thunder kings heart so I should have the cape in the next day or so! Got lucky and got 7 runestones drop today after a full sweep of the raids! Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://i.imgur.com/uOXPXU3.jpg Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): I don't have any logs but I have screenshots of recount parses after boss fights: http://i.imgur.com/uOXPXU3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/UriEBNL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/jHL1EFt.jpg etc Raid Information We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: Yeah these are fine for me :) Tell us about your raid experience: Oh boy well I've played WoW since vanilla and have raided a lot since then. If there are any old school kilrogg players in the guild they make recognize some of the guilds I've been in through the years.

Vanilla:
Originally I was on frostwhisper with my hunter as my first character, cleared all of MC.
Then I moved to kilrogg when the servers opened and rolled a shaman, raided with Hellbourne and cleared MC again. That guild disbanded then I joined Barbarians and cleared MC/BWL/AQ40 up to C'thun, also killed Anub'rekhan and Razuvious in Naxx40. Took a break from the game and went into a more casual role within the guild then decided to leave to join a friends guild for TBC.

TBC:
Joined my friends guild which I can't for the life of me remember the name of now (cut me some slack it was a long time ago :P)on a new belf paladin healer and we cleared Kara/Magtheridon/Gruuls then the guild disbanded and I joined Crux Mortys. Cleared SSC / TK / BT and Sunwell (Mu'ru+ post nerf) with them. Raided and cleared Naxx / Sartharion / Malygos with Crux then decided to take a break from the game as I had some irl stuff I needed to concentrate on. Missed the entire Ulduar tier of content in its prime unfortunately and when I came back I decided to make a mage to raid with instead, joined Spiritus Sancti with this character and cleared all of ICC25 and quite a few encounters on heroic with those guys.

Cataclysm:
Raided BWD and BoT with SS on my mage, finally decided to stop playing just before firelands was released as I was just tired of the game that point and was starting to play a lot of LoL instead. Then I came back about 1-2 months ago so no knowledge of any of the pre-ToT pandaria raids.

Pandaria:
ToT cleared Raid finder and Siege - raid finder / flex full clear and up to nazgrim on normal. Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: Yeah I always check vids and strategies for both the raid as a whole and my class using tankspot or bosskillers was my site of choice back in my raiding heyday. We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: Sounds perfectly fair to me. Guild Information How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: I found out about you guys when checking the kilrogg realm on wowprogress, I'm interesting in joining as I wish to get back into raiding again on my mage and you guys seemed like a great guild who are very progress orientated both now and hopefully for the future with WoD. Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: i covered a lot of my guilds in the previous experience question, I'll just mention the majority of times I leave a guild are due to taking a break from the game after burning myself out if the guild clears content too quickly (this was when I raided 5-6 times a week) and it just got dull. I've always been on good terms with every guild I've ever left and pride myself on never being kicked or failing a trial admission to a guild. About You It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: Thigor1#2550 Please tell us about yourself : My name is Jarrad, I'm 22 years old and I'm from the UK. I've played games since I was a kid and they are a huge part of my life, I tend to take them very seriously and strive to be the best at any game I play.

I've played UT2k4 and UT3 on a semi professional level, competing in clanbase team cups and duel ladders.
I've competed in a few SSBM tournaments both online and irl (two in Birmingham and one in london) placing moderately well in each of them (best being 4th, worst being 11th)
I am diamond 2 on the EUW server in LoL which I played frequently (and still occasionally) during my absence from WoW.
I've also completed dark souls 1 and 2 without dieing after many many many MANY hours of miserable failed attempts.

About myself: I'm a very laid back guy, I like to make people laugh and I'm very chatty even through my thick welsh accent. I am very patient also and have no qualms with wiping on a boss for hours on end but I can also be serious and concentrate when its required What are your main goals in WoW?: To enjoy myself and meet some cool people to raid with whilst also giving it my best both in terms of raiding and maximizing my character. Do you have a stable internet connection?: Yeah very rarely have any problems with it Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?: Well I'm sure my gear of my mage isn't up to snuff to raid heroics, I've done the best that I can do on gearing him up withstanding having no guild to run normals (PuG runs want 555+ GS which you get from normals so its a bit of a vicious circle) and missing out on some key drops about 4 weeks in a row (rings / helm) so this application is mainly for the normal run positions. I'm aware you don't require applications for that position but I do intend to raid heroics when my gear permits and I wanted to make a strong impression for you guys as I always try to on my guild applications in the past! Plus I would like to be considered a core raider for the new expansion raids and the mythic difficulty which I'm very excited for.

Sorry if this application was very long winded I tend to go off on a tangent sometimes, I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Thanks, Jarrad/ Thezo
thigor
Social

Hi Thigor.

Thank you for your application and welcome to the forums.

Please  add me  anngrim#2930 on your friendlist , so we could have a chat

Lunacy Management.

anngrim
Guild Master

Hey anngrim, sent the invite and as an update have also now completed the legendary cloak!

Thanks, thigor.

thigor
Social

This was a good piece of information that we came to know from here. www.streetmediaco.com thanks a lot for sharing this one with me. I always search for new articles like this. Get me more ideas from you.

Anneeta

re: nice

One of the best websites that I have ever gone through that gives details and information regarding the various relevant topic and also which is related to social affairs. Thank you so much for sharing these details here    best photo editing services 

leona margret

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum