Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Welcome to Lunacy!

Forum Image

Welcome to Lunacy!

If you are already a member and require forum access, please ask an officer for the Launch Code (also in GMOTD). When you login, on the homepage you will see a link saying "Have a Launch Code?" click this and you will be asked to enter the code, you should then have forum access.

We will be sorting forum permissions/ranks as people join so we can get people signing for raids as soon as possible. Raids are already up for the next couple of weeks (including the first raid week of SoO).

All about the $$ or ££ or €€.. you get the idea.
Please feel free to do scenarios and dungeons as a guild group for the extra xp so we can start making more gold Happy

The Guild Vault is pretty well stocked already for 5.4, we are currently still working on our supplies of feasts and would appreciate some help with Jewel Danio, Pink Turnip and 100 Year Soy Sauce if anyone can spare any.

Thanks everyone!
*Sohrae*
Officer

re: Re: Welcome to Lunacy!

*Sohrae* wrote:
Thanks everyone!

You're welcome Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum