Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Guardian

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your Character

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
I am applying as moonkin, i have played balance druid since the beginning of Cataclysm.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
I'm constantly researching my class and possible changes i can make, i usually use Icy-veins, Noxxic, friends and looking on top balance druids armories and comparing what i can change where i can.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
i can apply a screenshot upon a chat.

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
i don't have any logs at the moment but will give you the logs when i can.

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 23:30 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
yep those days are fine.

Tell us about your raid experience:
My raid experience are as follows, I first started raiding near the end of WOTLK on warlock, and rerolled to druid on beginning of Cata, only really raided properly in firelands and Dragon Soul. then in Mop i got 5/6hc in MSV and 2/4hc in TOES, and in ToT was 2/13hc due to slow progress near the end of the tier.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
yeah i always look up boss fights in advance i watch twitch streams of the PTR, also watch Balance Druid POVs of the boss fights to see what i can do that's similar and Fatboss and Gabestah boss guides.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
yeah my current guild uses this system and previous guilds have also used it.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
I was browsing the WOW forums and saw your guild was looking. and i am interested in more progress than i'm currently on and want to challenge myself more.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
i have been in my current guild for the past year, and raided with them during Cata FL. and reasons for leaving are the raid days aren't working for me.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
Menoeti#2617

Please tell us about yourself :
I am 23 from England, enjoy meeting new people altho a bit shy. and i am able to take criticisms and will use it to better myself all the time.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
my main goals is to see all the content and mainly to have fun make friends and enjoy myself.

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
yesh

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
im looking to better myself, make friends and progress to the standard you guys set.

Eklypsee

re: Approved - App: Eklypsee

Hello Eklypsee,

Thank you for your application and our chat earlier today.

Please give us some time to look over your application, we will get back to you with an answer soon.

Lunacy Management.
Sohrae
Officer

re: Approved - App: Eklypsee

Hello Eklypsee,

We are pleased to offer you a trial here in Lunacy, welcome to the guild Happy

Please transfer at your earliest convenience and whisper an officer for an invite.

Lunacy Management.

Update: On hold until Monday 30th
Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum