Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Beast
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your Character

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
played time on my main 578 day 7h
My prefferable specc is BM , (ty Greg Street to make it finally playable again)
I choose BM because it still seems to be the best dps spec , Surv might be very close atm though and maybe be better further into tier , I guess that’s needs to be tested ,
Ofc BM hunters will always be able to help the raid group with heroism, combat ress , and the spirit beast for heals I quite nice too
Ofc I m ready to bring any kind of pet to help to complete all the buffs needed

It is in my opinion the only real hunter specc that makes the hunter different from any other playable class

I have been playing hunter since day 1 however i had to change alot due to blizzard forcing me to change specc for viable raid dps
all trough vanilla and Tbc Bm was the class to play , however i was forced In WotLK to switch to Surv, changed back to BM in Cataclism , to end up in Surv again at the end of the expansion Through all that time a had a few tries as MM but it never lasted long . Now here I can say im happy to be able to play BM again , and I hope that with current changes i can stay in this specc , I saw a few top players switching to surv, I must say I tried still dont like it , and as long I^m allowed to play Bm ill would like to do so , ofc if it will be required to change , I'm ready Happy

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
since currently i found alot of stupid commentsone noxic and icy veins , basiccly same shi... as elitist jerks , i basicly i rely on femaledwarf.com and huntersuninon , and ofc my own test on dummies and lfr

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
http://i.imgur.com/rQWqWw2.jpg Old screenshot but ui stayed the same Since I am using steelseries mouse and keyboard , my ui buttons might seem weird but they are mostly for my info raid addons : BIG WiGS , GTFO , OMEN , RECOUNT, BLOODLEGION COOLDOWNS

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
unfortunatly no recent logs available but some of you have played with me

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
able to attend 3/3 unless I die (killed all the rest of my family already to avoid me missing a raid )
and ofc staying online during those raid times even if benched is mandatory , listening and learning the fights is always helpfull
but im gonna be afk November 7th till 10th http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/ is calling

Tell us about your raid experience:
Vanilla : completed
Tbc : Till Muru prenerf, the completed it after
WOTLK :
Naxx completed
Ulduar 10/25 man HC completed
ICC HC12/12 on 10 man
ICC HC10/12 on 25man
Been slacking the 3 years in Solidarity so nothing real to be proud of basicly just cleared the content till mid of pandaria
Started raiding seriously again in Throne of thunder 7 /13 hc guild went to 9/13 so I had some tries on primordius and megeara
SoO : Immerseus/Fallen Protectors/General Nazgrim/Malkorok killed

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
noxic , ici veines , fatboss and evrelia tactics , and ofc lots of kill videos on youtube

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
yes , both good and bad
good the ppl that need gear the most will get the upgrade first Happy
bad , lets say i get my whole gear from lfr flex raiding and upgrade my existing gear like that , loot council might give better gear to someone that did not put any effort in gearing outside the raid , so i could be punished for improving as good as i can
However if the council is fair , they will know what to do

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
by browsing wow forums ,the a small chat with Naena , and i was allready doing a flex raid with you guys Happy
ambiance it not what im used to but i must say I really enjoyed it , raidtimes and days are very nice , and having the opprtunity to work in a small but focusses core team seems very nice

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
Currently I’m in eximius on Kazzak , a guild that I recently moved to horde side with , we have a 13/14 progress so far , but due to new recruit testing and to much raiders , its hard to get a spot here , and I don’t want to be late on progress cause I’m benched for some fights 3 hunters atm and 3 warlocs ,1 boomkin atm so some classes are overcrowded (10 man raiding ) i mean beeing benched is not bad but IT seems to be a habit now more then ever with that amount of switches , but i most say its always done in a fair way , to please as much ppl as possible

I started raiding in fellowship of the blade in vanilla casual raiding only then I switched to Lux Ferre and its the guild i was classleader in during our old raiding times in vanilla and tbc,untill most of us went for velocity (raider) where i stayed till they disbanded
Before the last guild that really mattered to me was Envisage on auchindon as officer which i had to leave for personnal reasons ( if officers need to know why I’ll explain in private), the i joined the nephilim (raider) for a bit but as they disbanded i decided to stop raiding for a bit
then I joined a guild called Solidarity on grim batol , very nice guild , awesome casual ppl , but casual , I still stayed there for like 3 years ( leaderboarder /raidleader )until I got tired of no progress and ppl slacking , and I switched to Eximius , no offence to them , i really like the ppl and I honored to have been part of this guild

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
anngrim#2930

Please tell us about yourself :

- First Name:
AJ
- Nationality:
Luxembourg
40 but i consider myself as a 20 year old male with 20 years of experience
retired by choice so all my time can be used for my GF my MC and WoW
retired by choice so all my time can be used for my GF my MC and WoW
- How would you describe yourself as a person with a few words?
Well what to say about me , I m a friendly and open minded person , who is always ready to help everyone when ever I can , addicted and dedicated to the game
I hope that i can prove those words in the near future
Bad things about me , yes ofc there are : A lot of ppl tell me that I play to much WOW, but if they dont like it well :/pet attack /cast kill shot

What are your main goals in WoW?:
the message on wowprogress seems to express what I want from the game nice ppl focussed and steady progress , but without beeing to elitist to destroy the fun in game
what I expect from you : a possibility to raid and to get the spot i deserve according to my performance

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
1gb up down stream on main , 100mb down 10 up on secondary connection

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
The nicest most dedicated player on this server (no offense if I steel that title from any of you)
I would be honered if you could grant this old man a chance to proove himself

anngrim
Guild Master

re: Approved - App: anngrim

Hello anngrim,

Thank you for your application and for attending flexi with us yesterday.

Please give us some time to look over your application. It was a very good read, great to see so much time put into it!

Thank you again,

Lunacy Management
Sohrae
Officer

re: hai

I do not know anything about this game. I think you have added all the details regarding the game here. But the link is not working.  cbd oil drug test I can't download the game from here. Please do help me.

charllyjes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum