Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: New News

Well, it has been a while since I wrote one of these and there is certainly plenty to say at the moment, so here we go!

Raid Plan
We are currently sitting on 13/14 and have started working on the big bad, Garrosh. Our tactic discussion post has seen some really fantastic ideas being put forward so thank you for all of the input so far.

We will be reviewing the tactics this week in more detail and making some changes to our strategy based on ideas several people have mentioned, so please keep checking the summary post for updates!

Make sure you have also looked at our raid plan for this week, although you probably know what the plan is by now! There are some important notes in this post for our raiders.

We had a great raid on Thursday, so let us continue with this fantastic focus. Get signing for next weeks raids please!

Website Changes
Some of you may have noticed that the site looks a little different, this is thanks to a generous donation from Híghtower so we are now free of adverts! Thank you very much indeed :)

I have also decided I am tired of typing in a long url for the site, so we can now be found using www.lunacyeu.com aren't we all official and stuff!

Guild Vault
Thank you as always to everyone who has been donating items to the GV, it is such a huge help in ensuring we can provide everything everyone needs for raiding.

We are currently in need of some Silkweed, Snow Lily, Fool's Cap and Golden Lotus to help with our flask and potion stock. This is not overly important as we still have a lot in stock, but several people have been asking if we need anything specific and I would say these are items we will always need so thank you for donating them!

Although our feast stock is also looking very healthy, we can always use donations of the 300 stat foods used to make it or the cooking ingredients Rice Flour and Black Pepper as I am always running very low on these for using the mats we already have in the GV.

If anyone feels like farming or fishing, we could use some Emperor Salmon, Raw Crocolisk Belly, Mushan Ribs and Raw Crab Meat.

Roster Alterations & Recruitment
We have some new raiders with us so we can start to focus on getting Garrosh down and moving onto heroics. Thank you all for being so patient while we replaced some people and a big welcome to our new raiders :)

Our recruitment is currently still open for reliable and skilled DPS and a healer. We are in the process of trying to further strengthen our roster for moving more comfortably into heroic progress.

Thanks everyone, enjoy the remainder of your weekend.
Sohrae, Zerobeat & Restalaan.

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum