View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

re: APPROVED - open reapply - App: Alarea - by Sohrae - by Sohr

The application submitted by Alarea is as follows:

Quote:

Your Character

Character Name: Deerie

Character Class: Shaman

Current Server: Kazzak

Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Deerie/advanced

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: Whatever you require it to be, though I prefer DPS.. 550+ In Ele/Resto **few bits are shared and will be optimized to whichever spec you'd prefer me to play as MS.
I'm currently optimized for resto so all my gear is gemmed/reforged for that. So if I play Elemental at the moment, I have more hit than I need and crit gems where I'd normally have mastery gems.
I prefer to prioritize for Elemental if you're getting me to play Hybrid.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: Mainly healing forums like totemspot, EJ etc

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://imageshack.us/a/img94/6208/orfv.jpg

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4tiapg141azm49iu/sum/healingDone/?s=38&e=281 http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/eu/kazzak/deari/#Norushen-10N-801

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: Yep any days/times are good for me.

Tell us about your raid experience: Although I've played since closed beta, my love for raiding didn't really take off until WOTLK.
ICC 10/25man 10/12HC
BoT/BWD/TOFW - All normal and a few heroics
FL's - 6/7HC
DS - 8/8HC
MSV/HoF/ToES - All normal and 11/16 HC
ToT - 13/13 HC
SoO - 10/14 Norma

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: Any videos I can find, guides if available, then if not I watch kill videos, PoV videos are extremely handy. Read various websites like Icy-veins and the in game dungeon journal.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: Yeah I do

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: WoW Progress.

I'm looking for a small 10man team who can take advantage of my 100% attendance and ability to play multiple specs.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: Project Apocalypse - I played with these guys during T14/15 but left due to wanting something a little less demanding. Can talk to Akrus about my performance and attendance.
Fear - Played with these guys during T15 but they stopped raiding for summer
Pure Evil - I joined these after Fear but due to drama from Officers and GM's if they didn't get their way, the atmosphere didn't suit me and I parted ways.
Faded - A guild I raided in during Firelands/DS but I joined back with rose tinted glasses. We're lacking dedication and performance, I've stuck through it for weeks but it's burning me out if I continue to put in all this effort and reap no rewards.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: 

Please tell us about yourself : I'm a very active player, I offer 100% attendance and I perform to a good standard in any spec you require me to play. I'm looking for a guild who can offer me a good raid spot to take full advantage of my raid attendance. WoW is my escape from certain things in real life (mainly illness) and so sitting on a bench would serve me no good.

What are your main goals in WoW?: To experience end content and hopefully clear all heroics before next patch and enjoy playing with the people I'm doing it with.

Do you have a stable internet connection?: Yep around 100mbs

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?: Think I've covered everything.

Last edited by Alarí on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alarí

Oh, just to add.

I'm aware my ToT kills look pretty low, I did re-roll for the guild I was in, Fear, to play Disc priest for a while, so some of my kills are across there as well

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Tuhara/advanced

Alarí

Hello Deerie,

Thank you for the well-written application and welcome to the forum.

We would be happy for you to play elemental as your MS as we always prefer people to play what they enjoy above anything else, being able to switch to healing on the odd occasion it may be required is really just an added bonus in a 10man raiding team :)

Please give us some time to review your application, we will give you an answer shortly.

Thank you again,

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

Yeah, I'm used to being 'the third healer' on some fights anyway or stepping in if someone couldn't make it. But if I go Elemental Main spec than all my best bits of gear would be used in favor of that, but my resto spec would still be very usable, it would just have slightly less crit/spirit than it does now (sorted with a flask!) :)

I only need a belt/rings and I have completely separate sets :)

Not a problem,

I have added you both to Battle.net.

I'll be around if you have any questions.

Alarí

Sorry, feel like I'm spamming, lol.

Just replying to say that I've reforged and gemmed my gear for Elemental and logged out if you'd like to look.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Deerie/advanced

Alarí

Sorry Ladies and Gents,

My friend been poking me to join his guild so I've put in an application there so I'll need to withdraw this one, best of luck to you guys.

Alarí

Thats a shame, but no problem, good luck :)

Sohrae
Officer

Hello guys,

You replied to my thread: 

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9739223934

I'm not sure if you'd accept my re-application but shortly after I closed my application here and joined my friends guild (which went tits up) I was offered a job abroad and recently returned. 

I can write out a new application if you would like me to.

Currently my gear is spread across Ele and Resto, but if I took the bits from both then I would have around 560 ilvl, as it stands I'm around 555 in Resto and 557 in Ele.

I don't mind what spec I play, but preferably I'd like to stick to one spec for a while instead of a hybrid because my gear is behind yours and so I feel I should concentrate all my efforts into one.

I also have 557 in Enhancement, Resto/Enhance would be easier to maintain than Resto / Ele.

My up to date armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Karial/advanced

The reason for leaving my current guild is that 80% of them are polish and I struggle to understand them, there is very little communication throughout encounters also and that's hampering our progression.

Thank you for your time.

Alarí

hi again

Thank you for your application and welcome to the forums.

Please give us some time to review your application and we will get back to you with an answer very soon.

Lunacy Management.
anngrim
Guild Master

Thank you.

My battle.net tag is in my original application if you'd like to reach me in game with any questions, but today your best bet would be on the forums as I'm baking a birthday cake for my friends daughters birthday tomorrow :)

Alarí

Ele gear: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/474bf7df-bd07-482b-9708-f6e940775333

Resto gear: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/66bb0a6e-33b6-4541-abb3-46e545338484

Enhancement Gear: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/c0d17d9e-4c51-47ad-9d36-5a06cb1269f2

You can view each of the gear sets above but ignore the optimization, I'm not sure why they have changed it as none of the high end Ele Shamans play half and half with haste and mastery xD

Last edited by Alarí on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Alarí

Hey Alarea/Karial,

Good to see you (re)apply :)

As I mentioned already, we prefer people to play the MS they enjoy so resto would be fantastic.

We would like to accept your application for a trial here at Lunacy. Please transfer at your convenience and whisper an officer for an invite Shader (Shader#2642), Sohrae (Naena#2991) or Anngrim (already added you).

Good luck with the cake!

Thank you,

Lunacy Management

Sohrae
Officer

Hiya,

Thanks for the acceptance, do you need me for your Sundays raid?

I've put the best of ele and resto gear together and I'm now 559 ilvl.

Thanks again

It would be great if you could transfer before tomorrows raid so we can get you started straight away :)

Sohrae
Officer

Alrighty, will sort out stuff tonight and move tomorrow morning :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum