Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Declined - App: Erik2991 - by Sohrae

The application submitted by Erik2991 is as follows:

Quote:
Your Character Character Name: Bstl Character Class: Shaman Current Server: Stormscale EU Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Bstl/simple What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: Restoration, haven't shaman for that long but with the will of reading up & learning each of my class I've no problem to control it at max. Been healer on 3 different classes since BC so it's my roll. Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: Yes I do, Elitist Jerks, Icy veins & mmo mostly.. Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://imgur.com/cDoocaH Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): http://imgur.com/U8kn8Rn Raid Information We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: Few times I might have to get going around 22.30/23.00. but as said few times.. And I'll know if I've to get out that early..
Will have NO problem attending 80%+, and the few raid days I'll not be able to join I'll ofc say it.
Explanation of this is that I work sometimes as a snowplummerer, most of the times I've to get out & work I do it after 00.00, but some rare moments I've to go early. Tell us about your raid experience: Highlights of BC: 9/9 BT 5/5 MH 3/6 SWP (before 3.0.2)
Highlights of wotLK: Cleared UldHM, Progress on LK HC, kill later on with full buff.. ToGC cleared 10 man, 3/5 25 man.
Highlights of cata: Me & some in-game friends made a guild, with me as leader, cleared FL HC up to Rag in 2 weeks (before nerf,then had some rec to do) tho it was close up the nerf so we got Rag during that part.. Wasnt raiding during DS..
Highlights of MoP: Raided only abit in the start of MoP, cleared MSV Norm, after that I've only been playing casual, didnt raid more than LFR & Some pug now and then, have had an break during this expansion aswell..
Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: Yes ofc.. Youtube is an great source incase we're after in the progress from other guilds.. Tankspot, icy veins & also got an friend in an world top guild so Im asking him abit aswell.. We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: Yes I do, bad & good, have had some leaders back in the days that liked to gear themself abit, As I've been officer myself & GM once I've used it, works well as long as the councils have control over it. To summery my answer, I approve it. Guild Information How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: Found it when I was scrolling on forums, as Im looking for a stable guild with decent progress.. been jumping around in guilds with unmature people, bad leaders, havent felt home really.. With a chat with "Naena" & some reading I feel it's a way to go by applaying here. Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: Well Im MoP I'vent really been in any guild worth mention really.. Back in cata I'd like I wrote earlier my own guild, a group of players who've met together earlier in the game, really skilled folks who was serious about this game, we decided to group up, clear FL, the plan was to go further but some stop playing, after that it was some recruitment but we just stopped the serious raiding & just chilled out realy.. About You It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: Erkii#2490 Please tell us about yourself : Swedish guy from northern sweden on 21 winters.. Working at my family company, sometimes Im working as a snowplummerer. Have had some issues the last past years cuz of some friends died, drugs & shit.. Tho it's my life is straighted up now, atm my life is work, wow & party animal on the weekends...
Dedicated & active player, always there to help out incase Im not really freakin tired or something like that.. What are your main goals in WoW?: Atm clear SoO & trying to get those damn fcking mounts from yogg & LK.. kind of an mount hunter.. Do you have a stable internet connection?: Yes I do. Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?: My gear is the issue at this moment, as I said to "Naena" I've had an break, but shouldnt be a problem to get it up by a short term of time. Gold isnt really a problem, atm farming it up so I'll prolly buy out some 553 items.. Working on the legendary cloak aswell, tho Im at the valor quest atm so Im some month away.
Just ASK if there's anything missing, Im sure I can fill it out for you. Hope you enjoyed the reading & hopefully Im the person you want.
Erik2991

re: Tired..

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): http://imgur.com/U8kn8Rn

Wasnt reading clearly.. thought u ment & Screen shot when I was in a raid.. my bad.. Will look for an log and reply with it.

Erik2991

Hello Bst,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your application. Please give us some time to review your application, we will give you an answer soon.

Thank you,

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

Hello again,

We will unfortunately be declining your application.

Few times I might have to get going around 22.30/23.00. but as said few times.. And I'll know if I've to get out that early..

We are looking for people who can attend all of our days and times, this would mean we would be sitting you from raids if you would have to leave early, as this would mean finishing the raid early which we want to avoid. This would not be beneficial for you or us.

Thank you again for applying, good luck with your guild hunt.

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum