Who's Online
None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Removed - App: Jordsafc - by Shader!

The application submitted by Jordsafc is as follows:

Quote:

Your Character

Character Name: Jordsafc
Character Class:
Protection Warrior
Current Server: Ravencrest
Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Jordsafc/advanced

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: Protection, I have tanked since coming back to the game roughly 5 months ago. I am a fast learner and read up a lot about my class/tactics. I started late into ToT and had 5 weeks of raiding the content in which I managed to clear 12/12 normal mode. Since the beginning of SoO I have cleared 14/14 normal within the 5th instance lock, and have had 15 pulls of Immerseus HC.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: I do a lot of research on my class, I regularly frequent mmo-champion (daily), SimCraft, Icyveins, Youtube & Askmrrobot.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://puu.sh/4ZaJ3.jpg
Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/vqtmm7wrk50qogcz/

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: Yes.

Tell us about your raid experience: As mentioned above in MoP I have only cleared 12/12 ToT and 14/14 SoO. Before this, I raided during the back end of Cataclysm with Zero Tolerance and cleared 7/7 Firelands with 2/7 Heroic.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: Yes, I like to get my information from multiple sources such as Icyveins, tankspot, youtube videos (such as fatboss) and I usually find out about tips and tricks from sites such as mmo-champion.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: I do not have first hand experience, but I am fully aware of the system and understand it's benefits for progression raiding.

Guild Information How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: I saw your thread on mmo-champion.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: Zero-Tolerance - This was my first ever guild in Cataclysm. I eventually left due to quitting World of Warcraft to focus on my studies.
Nightcore - The guild disbanded not too long ago.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: Jorrd#2368

Please tell us about yourself : I am a 19 year old british student of Mathematics. I spend a lot of my time on World of Warcraft (too much probablies), and the rest of my time is split between watching movies, going to the gym and seeing my girlfriend. I'm quite a boring guy really.

What are your main goals in WoW?: Progressive raiding, the only enjoyment I get from WoW is killing a new boss for the first time or progressing when it seems like you are stuck.

Do you have a stable internet connection?: Yes, 40DL / 10UL.

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?: I would like to add that this application comes with the clause of having my Disc/Holy Priest friend joining along side me. He will also be applying shortly.

Jordsafc

Hello Jordsafc,

Thank you for the well written application, I am glad to see you have applied after our chat ingame.

Please give us some time to review your application (and also your friends of course) and we will give you an answer soon.

If you do have any questions at all, feel free to ask me ingame or here.

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

Happily approving these apps. Welcome aboard :)

Unreliable, left 2 raids early, not signing for raids - now quitting WoW without letting us know. Removed from guild.

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum