Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: A time to celebrate!

We have had 2 birthdays this month, so a big guild Happy Birthday to Lanaai and Eklypsee!

We had a really good raid on Thursday, clearing 13 bosses in one evening, so good job on that everyone. Keeping up nights like that means we can really focus on heroics which is something else to celebrate :)

Guild Vault.
As usual our guild vault is stuffed with goodies! You are all brilliant for donating items, thank you again.

We could really use some of the following items if anyone can spare them:
Green Cabbage
White Turnip
Mogu Pumpkin
Pink Turnip
Red Blossom Leek
Scallions

These vegetables are proving to be a bit of an annoyance as we need 25 of them to every 5 meat and fish per feast, grr!

As usual, if anyone needs any enchants please feel free to ask, we already have some made up in the gv but if you need something different I have plenty of mats available. Weapon and bracer enchants will still be half of the AH price due to the cost of Sha Crystals.

Legendary Questline.
I have seen some people working on this which is great to see as it can be a significant improvement in output. If you do need any help with a part of the questline then ask.

I made a post here already with a couple of tips for helping you move towards your legendary cloak.

That is all for now, have a great weekend everyone.
Sohrae, Zerobeat and Restalaan.

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum