Character Name:
Thorro

Character Class:
Druid

Current Server:
Ragnaros

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Thorro/simple

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
My main specc during this expansion have been guardian. Been tanking as a druid since Tbc.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
Always stay in tuned with the upcoming changes for my class. Regularly check MMO - champion, used to check on elitest jerks alot but they seem to have regressed on the updated discussion. Now i go to icy- veins and the fluid druid for info.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
http://sv.tinypic.com/r/2lkwj8n/5

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
none available

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
I am

Tell us about your raid experience:
Been raiding regularly more or less since vanilla. In vanilla cleared Molten Core, BWL, Onyxia and half of AQ40. During TBC i was more socialite in the guild because of a more busy real life, but still managed clear Kazakstan, Magtheridon and Gruul. Skipped SSC but was boosted through TK and MH. Went back to more active raiding in WoTLK and cleared most of the 1st tier during that expansion, only missed killed was Malygos 25 man. Did a couple of hardmodes in Ulduar, cleared ToGC 10 man hc, and a couple of bosses on 25 man hc iirc. Then came ICC, think we cleared at least half of the instance on 25 man, missed the night when guys killed LK on 10 man. After that kill the guild fell apart and I took a break. Missed the start of the cataclysm but came back for Firelands, killed Ragnaros on 10-man normal but never on hc. Moved on to DS where we cleared normal in a few weeks and them moved on to hc modes. Think we got around 3-4 kills on hc before the guild once again fell apart. We started raiding late on this expansion but managed to clear the 1st tier the last week before ToT. We struggled with heroic due having problem recruiting on a dead server (Nordrassil) alot of the times felt like we were raiding with 8-9 ppl even though having a full raid group. On the last tier I experienced 7 bossed and killed 6 on the 1st week of raiding.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
As a former raidleader I had to research bossfights and kills. Used mainly Fatboss videos and icy- veins guides. And sometimes MMO- champions forums.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
Although we used regular rolls for raids we sometimes came to a conclusion that certain raidmembers would benefit more from certain items.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
After raiding with the same people for a few years its starting to get tiredsome to deal with same persons, so I started to scroll through the recruiting forums on the wow website and found you guys recruiting guardian/ feral druids. And you seem to have a decent progression.

We were struggling to find people that wanted to raid on semi progressive level on Nordrassil and after a schism with the main tank and a healer which left us none raiding during the summer we decided to migrate to Ragnaros. We pugged a couple of peeps and went to SoO where we killed 6 bosses on the 1st week. Then something came up rl for me which had me having to miss a couple of raids. I told the other officers this and the gm, and although it would only be a few raids I felt he didnt have any understanding and I had an arguement with him. Since then I've been demoted and kind of left outside and I havent been invited for raids so my gear is sadly lacking. So therefore I'm looking for a new home, and although it might look like it i'm not really a drama queen ;-)

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
Dont think I've actually left a guild, been in the guilds until they've pretty much died.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
Annunaki#2618

Please tell us about yourself :
I'm a 34 year old dude who lives alone and enjoys World of Warcraft. I work hard at a factory from 5.30am to 13.30pm ^^, I sometimes also enjoy fotball on the tele, alcohol and women.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
My main goals with wow is seeing as much as possible of the current content. Raiding on a semi hardcore level while having fun with my guildm8's.
I can have 100 wipes on a boss without feeling bitter resentment against my guildm8's

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Atm having 100/ 10 fiber, its as stable as it can be. It has gone down a couple of times but nothing major.

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
I know i'm lacking gear atm, havent been to motivated to log on and join LFR or flex raiding as the situation looks in the guild. But i'm not applying to get boosted by you guys, I want to contribute to the guild progression and I can pull my own weight and have experience from playing both dps and tank.

Thorro

re: DECLINED - App: Thorro - by Shader!

Hello Thorro,

Thank you for applying and welcome to the forums :)

Please give us some time to review your application and we will give you an answer soon.

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Thorro - by Shader!

We have decided to decline this application. We wish you the best of luck in your hunt for a guild!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum