Character Name:
Fused

Character Class:
Shadow Priest

Current Server:
Nordrassil

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Fused/simple

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
Main spec is shadow.

My experience with this spec is pretty much non existant, started playing shadow after this character got to 90 (levelled as disc) and loving it a whole lot.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
Yes i do, one of the first things i do when a character reaches 90, is reading up on all the different specs, so i've got a baseline idea of what spec is played in what way.
When i have made up my mind on what spec i want to play the toon, i read up on it on various websites, examples for this priest are:

- MMO-champion
- Icy-Veins
- Howtopriest
- Elitist Jerks (this seems to be less up to date however)

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
http://imgur.com/oRGKkB4

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
I do not have one at the moment, next reset i'll put one in the reply, if by then my application hasn't yet been declined or accepted.

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
Yes i can, Only exception being next week tuesday and thursday due to my family's once-a-year family gathering.

Tell us about your raid experience:
Vanilla: No Experience

TBC: Cleared everything up to M'uru as a protection/holy paladin.

WotLK: Cleared everything except LK on heroic (including Ruby sanctum).
I switched servers a few times during this expansion, mainly due to guilds disbanding and had to take a break from games for a limited time wich resulted in a guild kick.

During this time I played a restoration druid and Enhancement Shaman mostly, with DPS warrior and Hunter being my most important alts.

Cataclysm:
Did not raid much During cataclysm.
I did clear every raid on normal, and Firelands on heroic except for ragnaros.
This expansion had a lot of downtime for myself, due to getting out of school, getting a job, etc...
Growing up in general

MoP: I started this expansion with high hopes, a new guild, everything going well.
After Mogu'shan vaults, my guild started once again crumbling down, to find itself disbanding after 2 or 3 bosses in the Heart of Fear.
Me and some friends all together took a break for a while, and since 1 month I am back, enjoying this game a lot more then i used to.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
I do, when i'm only doing LFR, as is the case now, i go over the bosses a lot less intensive as i would do while raiding otherwise.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
Yes, one of my guilds back in Wrath used this method.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
I was looking around the forums on MMO champ and i saw an add there if i recall correctly.

i'm interested because of your progress, raiding days/times.
I'm not looking for a hardcore guild.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
I'll try to remember them all:

TBC:
Evil eye: a guild led by a RL friend, casual but we managed to clear everything up till SSC back then, Disbanded when the GM stopped playing.
Shadow Wolves: applied to them after EE, and cleared up Untill M'uru with them. Left them on a bad note, my raidspot got handed over to a RL friend of one of the officers, and i wasn't happy with that. (i do not take drama like this into guildchat however, it was handled by me and the officers in private.)

WotLK:

A few members and people who i met online on the server back then, left tehir guilds and formed a new one, i was one of them and we easilly cleared everything up to Yogg.
We tried a merger with a guild from another realm, and around a month and a half later, we disbanded. I cannot remeber the name of the guild.

Monster's Inc:
I applied to the n°1 guild on the realm back then, got accepted but after about 2 months quickly got kicked again, as my break (wich i spoke of earlier) came into place.

Stigma:
Cleared everything but LK25 Hc with them, guild leader stopped playing, and a few others aswell and disbanded.
A few people from Stigma are now in Envy, one of the top guilds.

Cataclysm:

Applied to a guild on another realm, can't remember the name, we cleared everything up till Firelands heroic, when people struggled to show up for raids, the guild in general was in a drag, i decided to apply to another guild before seeing this one disbanding.

Can't remeber the name, cleared Firelands Heroic, most of the core raiders were douchebags in my eyes, constantly being mean to the rest over teamspeak, i got sick of a few and swapped server to play with some friends and get more casual.

Brofessional: guild with a few friends, cleared dragon soul on normal.

MoP: a lot of my friends stopped playing, i swapped guilds to toxic, seemed an okay guild (copy pasterino here).

I started this expansion with high hopes, a new guild, everything going well.
After Mogu'shan vaults, my guild started once again crumbling down, to find itself disbanding after 2 or 3 bosses in the Heart of Fear.
Me and some friends all together took a break for a while, and since 1 month I am back, enjoying this game a lot more then i used to.

I am now in brofessional, with 1 more friend who still plays regularly.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
MrSmart#2156

Please tell us about yourself :
My name's Nick, 24 year old from Belgium.
Main interests are videogames, films/series, travelling (when i've got the time and the money for it),...

What are your main goals in WoW?:
Enjoying the game mostly, there's no point playing when you stop enjoying it.
Raiding, making gold.

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes i do, cable.

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
Hope that covered everything, and i hope that you have a spot for me in your team.
When you look at my armory, my gear isn't enchanted/gem as it should be, mainly due to the fact i only play LFR and wait for the 528 pieces to drop and then get them in order. If i should get accepted, my gear will be gemmed/enchanted properly for the 1st raid, no matter the itemlevel or quality.

Should you have any furter questions, feel free to add me and have a chat with me.

Dunphi

re: DECLINED - App: Mesmeriz - by Shader!

Hello and thank you for your application, we'll be back with a decision soon!

re: DECLINED - App: Mesmeriz - by Shader!

Regretfully we will be declining your application. Best of luck in your guild search!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum