Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Closed - App: pallyspam - by Sohrae

The application submitted by pallyspam is as follows:

Quote:
Your Character Character Name: Shockólate Character Class: Shaman Current Server: Magtheridon Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Shock%C3%B3late/advanced What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: Elemental. I have been playing elemental shaman for 3 years i stopped last expansion as i wasn't feeling them and returned In MOP and am really enjoying it. Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: I research my class on noxxic / elitist jerks . Most of the time i use my own rotations that i feel i play better with. Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on: I have completed the legendary quest chain. Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://imgur.com/f39zFRC Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): I am afraid i do not have any Logs Raid Information We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: I am able to attend all raid days and times Tell us about your raid experience: I started raiding in WoTLK But have been playing since TBC

In WOTLK i had 12/12 down in ICC 25 Pre nerf
In Cataclysm i raided all content i Had 7/7 Normal and 3/7 HC before DS was released
My DS Experience is 8/8 normal and 2/8 HC when it was current content

In MoP I have done 6/6 MSV Normal
4/6 HoF Normal
4/4 Toes
ToT 11/12
SoO 8/14

Most of these are on different characters and i would like to settle down to playing my shaman as main again. Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: I watch videos on youtube such as fatboss and i also read up on tactics using the dungeon journal. We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: I have experience with this and have no issue. Guild Information How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: Forum Post. had a chat with Sohrae over B net and seems like a good guild i am interested in joining. Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: I have been in many different guilds this expansion and i am wanting to settle down to a guild that can progress and have fun at the same time. the reason i left my other guilds is because i was getting bored for boosting people for them too just leave. i then decided to create a guild with my friend Corax but after this didnt work due to boosting people once again we have decided to apply to this guild. to progress with people that are able. About You It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: Spambrownie#2316 Please tell us about yourself : I am 19 Yrs of age from London UK and have had a passion for WoW since getting it as a Christmas present 6 years ago it is sad to say but its a hobby for me i enjoy playing and speaking with friends over the inter-webs and hoping to make new friends in a new guild. sorry for spelling mistakes dyslexia is a bitch. What are your main goals in WoW?: My main goal in wow is to complete END content and progression into heroic and when WoD is released Mythic. Do you have a stable internet connection?: I have a very stable internet connection
pallyspam

Hello Shockólate

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your application. As mentioned in our chat earlier we will look over your application and give you an answer soon.

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

Well thanks for literally waiting a few hours and applying to another guild and transferring to them instead I guess.

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum