Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Closed - App: Jadenserpent - by Sohrae

The application submitted by Jadenserpent is as follows:

Quote:
Your Character Character Name: Jadenserpent Character Class: Monk Current Server: Kilrogg Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Jadenserpent/simple What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: Mistweaver. ToT norm/HC. SoO normal. So i got some experience with it yea ;p. Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: Yes i use icy veins and mmochamp. Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on: Done :) Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://screencast.com/t/0AOcDfV6MXU Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qabzj95q9eutuq8n/ Raid Information We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: Yes i can. Tell us about your raid experience: I've been raiding since Wotlk, i've done all raids. Except Firelands. Havnt done that one completely.
I've been tanking most of the time in wotlk. dpsing on my warlock and healing on my druid. But since pandaria ive been playing my monk. And i liked it ever since. Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: I look at video's on Youtube and read tactics (usually being post on the forums). We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: Yes. CoH. Guild Information How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: Because it's my old raiding team (most of them) and i miss them q.q..... Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: no comment... About You It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: You already have it ;x Please tell us about yourself : Well. I am liza from the netherlands. I do an education game artist and am in my 3rd (out of 4) year. I enjoy playing wow to relax myself and get my thoughts off work etc. :) What are your main goals in WoW?: My main GOAL is having fun. :) Do you have a stable internet connection?: Yes

Jadenserpent

re: Closed - App: Jadenserpent - by Sohrae

Accepted for trial. Please whisper one of our officers for an invite when you are online :)

Welcome to Lunacy!

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum