Character Name:
shamshe

Character Class:
shaman

Current Server:
kilrogg-EU

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Shamshe/advanced

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
restoration shaman. I've been a restoration shaman since the start of icc. I have some pretty good experience in some top notch guilds playing as a resto shaman. (raided from icc-ds (ds not included). I just transfered from alliance so I don't know my way to good around.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
Mostly friends. talking with them discussing the new achanges. But then again i also like to take a peak on the armory of a pro shaman :p and ofc the usual websites like noxxic, mmo-champ. For encounters there is youtube and killvid's from my previous guild website XD

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:
just need to kill Garosh :p but he's not worthy for killing in lfr or flex :p

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
https://imageshack.com/i/n8entropiap

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/107463/

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
sunday always thursday 50% (due to college), tueday normaly always but would make it like 90% :p

Tell us about your raid experience:
raid experience goes a long way with me. I started raiding in lotro (some of u might know it as lord of the rings online) There I was in the mellowship and we cleared almost every raideither europe or server first. then i moved to kilrogg. Joined Safe Haven but tbh this guild wasn't that good and i expected to do more hc. Then i joined Last Judgement (again same as before making crappy progress and not that good of raid team) (also note this was at the very start of cata when LJ wasn't the guild it is today) After that I joined Anarchy and i rly like this group of players I raided with them for over a year and at the start of DS they stopped raiding and the guild went dead. I joined a way better Last judgement again that day first for raiding after that as social.
raiding HC I did was icc (everything hc expets LK on lvl 80)
BoT (3/5 hc) (85)
BwD (6/6 hc) (85)
ToFw (2/2 hc) (85)
FL (6/7hc) (85)
these where progress runs
I did ds but alrdy was on farm with the guild 5/8 hc

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
if it's a new boss yes if it has new mechanics yes, if its on farm no :p
I use aliena's guides because i just like her voice, and also she does give a good healing perspective on things.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
back in lotro we had loot councill aswell, in anarchy we had loot council+ some form of dkp and in LJ it was all dkp.I prefer loot councill because it makes u think and work a s a group and as long as the loot council chooses in the greater good of the entire raid and progress is ok. If they gonne give stuff to friends and themselves first it doesnt work.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
Well I was lookign around on the guilds that where on kilrogg looking for a guild with smae raiding mentality as anarchy so i would just fit in. And at the looks fo ur site I think I'm gonne like the people here aswell.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
like i said before: first guild Safe Haven (not that much experience and i wanted to raid hc) (the hardest leaving for me)
delusion (as a social member friend from me from Safe haven joined here
Last judgement (first real shot at hc raiding but guildraids where kinda bad and to many unexperienced players and fuckups in raid)
Anarchy (I felt like home here and was very sorry to see them disband at the end of FL/DS)
Last Judgement again (altho now a real stable guild with a good raiding team also a lot of anarchy joined here aswell.(started raiding a bit but it was the content that made me quit the raiding! DS raids where tbh quite shit. from then i Quitted raiding untill i joined wow in MoP about 3 months ago as a social in Last Judgement.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
shamshe#1983

Please tell us about yourself :
I'm 25 Years old and I live in Belgium. Right now I study Psychology and will be doing my last year next year.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
just have fun and be a pro healer and try to catch up in ilvl and xp as my former friends with wich i used to play before MoP.

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
yes

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
yes, just this I'm looking to do a bit of raiding for me but most important try to find a good and fun guild again and have the same kind of fun while i was in Anarchy. Therefore if u decide my xp on SoO HC isnt enough or u think i've been away from hc raiding for to long and therefore i'm not suited for a spot in raids. Think about having me as a social let me get to know some people do some alt runs get geared up get the hang of stuff again. Like i said my main priority is finding a good and fun guild where i can feel at home again before raiding. but that asside I'm feeling rdy to raid I'm sure i can handle normal. and hc tbh shouldn't be a problem aswell.

trigolas
Social

re: APPROVED - App: trigolas - by Sohrae

Hello Shamshe,

Thank you for your application and welcome to the forum, please give us some time to discuss your application. We will get back to you with an answer soon.

Lunacy Management.

anngrim
Guild Master

ui went wrong there :p

here is a proper link:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x576q90/580/wowscrnshot070611210927.jpg

trigolas
Social

Hello Shamshe,

Sorry for the delay, we would like to offer you a trial with us. One of our officers will be adding your tag so you can get an invite when you are available.

Welcome to Lunacy :)

Sohrae
Officer

A other dude from belguim

Great                 Happy

Welcome

menorex

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum