View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Trial Failed- App: Kidaphrica - by Sohrae

The application submitted by Kidaphrica is as follows:

Quote:

Your Character

Character Name: Kidaphrica

Character Class: Warlock

Current Server: Twilight's Hammer

Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Kidaphrica/simple

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?: Destruction. I have been playing lock since TBC so i know his specs inside out.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: Yes. MMo champion. elitist jerks and some blogs of high end players like SParguzz.

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on: Valor points finishing that up.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://imgur.com/eR4B9EE

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR): I dont have one atm.

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: Yes i can. ALl of them

Tell us about your raid experience: I have been raiding since tbc.
Cleared Vash and Black temple up to illidan. guild broke before we could kill him even after nerf.
Then in wrath i played with a guild called Sinister ministry on my priest Zetocraze which is inactive now and i killed everything up to lk heroic on 10 man and Sindragosa on 25 man hc.
Cataclysm i didnt play the first part because i was in the army at that time. When firelands came out and Dragon soul i was a cofounder in Super Soak where i played 5-6 raids a week for hardcore progression. At the end of DS we had the server 3rd kill on Deathwing heroic which was a nice achievement. After that due to some personal reasons i decided to stop the game up until i heard of the new expansion wod thats why i havent been raiding all through MOP.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?: Yes. Either ptr or mmo-champion

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?: yes i used to use the same as an officer in Super Soak.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: Via Battle.net forum i saw ur post and my timetable agreed with yours.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving: they arent raiding enough for me tbh. 1 Raid day is not enough. As you can see from my history iam used to more Hardcore progression raiding.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is: Kidaphrica#2284

Please tell us about yourself : I am a 26 year old English teacher from Greece that plays video games, snowboards and swims. :D
Apart from that i play lol and wow pretty much. Stable life and job. Nothing out of the ordinary here :)

What are your main goals in WoW?: Progression and having fun while raiding. I am not a no life hardcore progress raider but if iam gonna play something i would like that to be at its highest level.

Do you have a stable internet connection?: yes

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?: Yes if its of any value this person here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/P%C3%B9r%C3%A9/simple from REM
can vouch for me.

Kidaphrica

Hello Kidaphrica,

Thank you for your application and welcome to the forum.
Please give us some time to review your application, we will get back to you soon with an answer.

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

On hold

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum