Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: We Challenge YOU!

As there have been a few mentions of this being set up, Tlite has stepped forward to start this up. You can register for the first week of the league here.
There is no entrance fee and although it is a new idea it should be relatively 'new player' friendly with it being something to do for fun with a bit of a competitive edge. Remember if you can record your matches it would be great to watch them back and put on the site.

As mentioned in the post the prize will be receiving the title of Hearthstone Champion, a fantastic pixel trophy and of course adoration so what more could you possibly want?! You have until tomorrow (Sunday) 23:30 to register for the first week, so get to it!

I know it happens sometimes with items from the guild vault, sometimes you take 2 enchants out instead of 1, occasionally you may take an entire stack of flasks out by accident, an innocent one time mistake.

However, please remember that we ask people to only withdraw the flasks they need per raid so we can keep track of how many remain. This is purely to ensure you have enough and we know if mats need farming. Also remember that all items are to be shared, they are not simply for personal use.

Feasts are also not for any other use than our own raids. Single food buffs can be withdrawn if you missed food from a Noodle Cart for whatever reason, but this should be very rare. All items are there due to donations, so we expect them to be used appropriately and withdrawal rights to be used within reason. Our raid and guild use only please.

As we say every week, can people please, please make sure they are signing for raids, we should not have to keep reminding the same people every week, surely you can't forget every week when we raid the same days and times?! If you are going away for over a week please can you also let us know, not only because it's the polite thing to do, but also so we know how long you will be away. We can't plan around you if we don't know what your plans are!

Malkorok is still our next heroic target so make sure you all know what to do on this boss.
We had a couple of good attempts on him (our next was 2% I believe) so we will keep at it. Everyone should download the addon linked in this post as it seems to be very helpful.

Also, Menorex is trying to set up a guild Challenge Mode run for those who would like to do this on main or alt. Please indicate any interest on his post here so he can set this up.

As always it's fantastic to see people setting things up outside of raids, so keep up the good work!

Thanks everyone, see you at the raid tomorrow!

Shader, Sohrae, Anngrim and Restalaan

Sohrae
Officer

Hai,

Good points made here. I think we have our GV "rules" somewhere, but personally can't remember reading them in ages, since been in the guild for quite a while as well. 

It's good to remind how things work and dish out responsibility all around. I'm not sure if this is something that has been 100% clear to all people, even more so to new"ish" people in this little community of ours.

To my dismay I have to admit having spent relatively little time on WoW lately aside from raiding and haven't donated mats in a while. This is something I need to look at myself. 

For me, at least, it's clear how GV is supposed to be used. Having said that, I often tend to take 4 flasks out of the GV when entering a raid ( if I'm unable to locate the previous ones in my bags). In actuality I am not able to spend 4 flasks in a raid, but for some reason I've been taking 4 the couple last times. Sub-conscious about making sure I don't run out mid-raid I suppose. 

Indeed I haven't used flasks for anything else, though. I think I have about 5 unused intelligence flasks on me currently. 

Additionally I should have flasks stacked somewhere on my flask-maker character. I've just mainly been lazy in taking out flasks from the GB when I could spend a couple more minutes in making them on my character and using those.

All in all, I think its good that this and everything else is conscious and out in the open so it can be sorted out.

Signs has idd been shitty for as long as I can easily remember. I can't also see any reason why all of us aint signed on every damn raid we have, either unavailable or whatever else that fits the schedule. 

Goodiepop.

Cuddlymon
Social

I'm not trying to be a tyrant about the guild vault, it is indeed just a reminder post. It is not a post to say "you can only take 3 flasks and 20 pots out each raid", we have rather lenient withdrawal rights and guild repair usage because our system works and we trust people. The information is in the 'Raiding with Lunacy' post in the raiding section btw.

I don't mind if people take items out of there within reason, I simply mean that if for example there is only one or two stacks of a certain type of flask left, then withdrawing an entire stack may mean there is not enough for everyone else.

I am also not criticising people for not donating mats, plenty of people do and we get by, but it is also why it is important to not take far more of an item(s) than you reasonably need per week. Even if you took 4 flasks out per raid (which is perfectly fine), that is not an entire stack so I assume that me seeing that happen is either a mistake or me having to account for someone having enough flasks for 2 weeks and 1 raid the next week (3 flask per raid x 3 raid nights being 9 per week) which starts to get hard to track.

Simply put, just use some common sense about these things and use your withdrawal permissions responsibly.

On a additional note, I realise that we could say that people can take out enough items for an entire raid week, but look at it from our perspective. What if person X doesn't raid for the rest of the week? What if person Y decides to take a break? etc etc, doing it on a raid per raid basis simply means the items that are there through donations alone are not sat on a character that isn't raiding (which isn't that much per person but it all adds up, even the mat cost alone is a ~300g loss for us and our repair gold is practically all donated too!). As petty or whatever as that may sound, I still have to ensure we have enough consumables for everyone who is actively raiding each week.

Sohrae
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum