Character Name:
Traeton

Character Class:
Paladin

Current Server:
Emerald Dream EU

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Traeton/advanced

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
Protection
I have played protection paladin throughout mists of pandaria really starting to raid at the end of ToT and the start of SoO.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
I keep up to date through the forums for ideas on new ways of gemming/reforging i also use sites like noxxic for my build and have used askmrrobot once or twice but i have found flaws with askmrrobot on my spec so i generally try not to use that.

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:
I am 5/12 in the echoes of titan's questline

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
http://imgur.com/X9ZozhF

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):
Do not have one.

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
Yes

Tell us about your raid experience:
Back when i first started in BC i only raided through kara/gruuls and SSC before switching over to pvp. Then i continued onto Wotlk where i raided through all of the content from naxx to ICC and managed to get 11/12 in icc norm and 9/12 heroic 10 man
I skipped out cataclysm because of irl commitment but came back in 5.2 of mists about half way through ToT, i started raiding again just when ToT was finishing and went straight into SoO and with the guild i was in (Broken Eclipse) we managed to do 7/14 normal.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
Yes i research boss fights usually on youtube with fatboss because they seem to explain the fight in a very simple way and a way that is very thought out and clear to myself but i also listen to the raid leaders we have in the guild as every guild is different and does their own unique ways.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
Yes

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:
I posted on the forums about looking for a guild and i was approached by sohrae. I am interested after talking to sohrae and finding out more about the guild it looks more and more appealing to the way i like to play and also fills my ambition of getting somewhere in pve.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
My previous guilds in Mists have only been broken eclipse it was a very social based guild but got into raiding pretty late compared to others on the server. We did well to catch up but the guild raiding team sort of broke down and we never really progressed anymore which was very sad, and myself looking to keep on progressing decided to look for a new guild to try and achieve what i wanted, which is when i found this guild.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
#Tygen2803

Please tell us about yourself :
My name is Luke, from coventry, england
I started playing wow back in bc and have always been involved with it from then on with it being playing private servers or retail. I work as a FLT Technician 5 days a week and i am very commited to my job but when i get home i like to relax and video games as they have sort of fallen to be my hobby now. I enjoy working as a team and i like putting my own ideas across to other members to help out in anyway possible.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
My main goals in wow include;
Progressing decently in pve
Having a fun atmosphere around myself so i can enjoy my time playing this game

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:
I am willing to change realms asap if this application is accepted, and i would just like to say thanks for the oppourtunity to apply for such a high end guild.

kurúm
Veteran

re: APPROVED - App: Traeton - by Sohrae

Hello Traeton,

Thank you for your application and welcome to the forums.

Please give us some time to review your application and we will get back to you with an answer very soon.

Lunacy Management.

Sohrae
Officer

re: hai

The information that you have shared here is not defensible for me. I dom;t know much about it. I think the one from this field can relate to the post. It would be good if somebody can say about it.  www.ocwatchdog.com 

re: APPROVED - App: Traeton - by Sohrae

I’m so much excited and curious to know more about this website since I am a new user to here. I am already impressed with the topics given here which is totally related to technology and development    dog bite attorney california 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum