Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: So it begins.... and, well.. continues..

/wave
It has been a busy month for us already with some alterations to the raiding team and seeing more social members being welcomed into the guild.

It is great to see people chatting in guild chat and helping each other out, running old raids together or doing a couple of heroic dungeons. Our new raiders have fit right into the team and our progress continues, simply proving that we have a strong raiding team with a growing social base. A big Lunacy welcome to all of our new members!

Raid Plan
Next week we will be running through our heroic farm to get more gear, more experience as a team and use our time well. We are aware of the apparent leaps in difficulty between the end bosses, as there is often a 1000 guild kill difference. These are the last 5 bosses though so this is to be expected. As we are not the sort to shy away from a challenge and also know that it is not gear alone that ensures a kill, we will continue on with our progress targets.

Our next progress target is Spoils of Pandaria which we have already had several attempts on and will continue to work on altering our tactics. We really appreciate any input on tactics as usual, so don't be afraid to contribute.

The results for week 1 of the Lunacy Hearthstone League have been posted and week 2 registration is open!

We have done a bit of a rework on the guidelines for the league to ensure everyone can get involved, hopefully more people will play in the new week, because who doesn't want to be the owner of this lovely trophy?

Joint 1st is Shader and Sohrae with 10 points
In 2nd place we have Anngrim with 6 points
Joint 3rd goes to Cuddly and Shamshe with 5 points

Week 2 begins today, Monday 20th January and will run until Sunday 26th January. Let the games begin!

Have a great week everyone.
Shader, Sohrae, Anngrim and Restalaan.

Sohrae
Officer

re: nice

One of the best websites that I have ever gone through and the topics are very unique and interesting to hear out. I’m so much time fool to my friend who suggested me about this website and the topics that are shared here    plant-based foods 

leona margret

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum