Secondary Specialization:
none

What is your experience with both specializations?:
none

Armory Profile Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Roguerr/simple

Raiding Info

What has been your raiding experience so far?:
I started raiding back in TBC on my mage in a guild called Detention, we raided ZA mainly because of our limited raid days and roster, we managed to get 1 bear run completed( guess who got it Happy). We didn't raid together too long because some of us couldn't commit to raiding a few days a week, shortly after it disbanned I applied to Crux Mortys. In CM I started raiding quite intensly(4h-5d a week), I raided with CM for about a year(from BT to the opening of ICC) and joined Barbarians for about 6 months during ICC. Then I took a long break from WoW, so I missed the entire Cata expansion. Then in mid 5.3 I came back and rerolled my old twink rogue as my main and joined Crux mortys again, which mainly consisted of old barb members + 1 or 2 original CM members. I left them after a while of raiding in ToT, because I realised my 4 years of retirement and a class reroll left me on a somewhat lower level of skill than most of the others were able to tolerate + I already had history from 4 years ago with someone from barbs:). Then I met Dark and she took me in her guild raiding SoO. And now here ^^

What has been a memorable encounter for you?:
the ZA bear mount run was awesome for me(not only because I won the bear haha), but also because nobody in our team had t6 gear, we didn't raid 25 man. So that was a pretty nice achievement.

Also the time in CM during Wotlk was awesome, one of the best runs there was our Immortal run in Naxxramas, i still remember the cheers on vent after killing KT and getting the achievement ^^

We use Mumble for voice communication, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone and are willing to use it?:
No, not at this moment.

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself - name, age, country of residence, hobbies, interests etc.:
Jamie, 32, the Netherlands, hobbies: Games, TV, football(watching), science and history

Roguerr-Kilrogg
Veteran

re: APPROVED - Roguerr, Assassination rogue

Why is it always the Dutch people failing to use the application form!? I'm ashamed of all of you...

Shiftofshape
Veteran

You will need to click on the 'Apply to Lunacy' link to fill in the application, you can just copy and paste your answers into the boxes there. We can't process your application until it has been officially posted, thanks :)

Sohrae
Officer

trying to fix it he used the launch code before and cant even get acces to recruitment without  recreating account

anngrim
Guild Master

Fair enough, no need to make a new account then in that case, but it would be nice if you could fill out our application (I am not sure where the one you used is from but it certainly isn't ours.)

If you could fill in the answers to these questions it would be great thanks.

Your Character

Character Name:

Character Class:

Current Server:

Please provide a link to your armory profile:

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:

Tell us about your raid experience:

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:

Please tell us about yourself :

What are your main goals in WoW?:

Do you have a stable internet connection?:

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:

Sohrae
Officer

Your Character

Character Name:Roguerr

Character Class:  Rogue

Current Server:  Kilrogg

Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Roguerr/simple

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:  Assassination, I've been raiding as this since 5.3 ToT till now.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?: Well I try, but I think since 5.4 it has been a bit unclear on certain sites. mainly using Icy-veins

Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:finished it

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:http://imgur.com/ALv4Uwk

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/svsnybfxkk3iwx8g/sum/damageDone/?s=3585&e=3952

It's a log of Sha HC, it's actually my first kill(not the guilds first) and I enver really had a proper go at it before this kill, yeah the 1 wipe before this kill.

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.: I am able to raid on those days

Tell us about your raid experience:I started raiding back in TBC on my mage in a guild called Detention, we raided ZA mainly because of our limited raid days and roster, we managed to get 1 bear run completed( guess who got it Happy). We didn't raid together too long because some of us couldn't commit to raiding a few days a week, shortly after it disbanned I applied to Crux Mortys. In CM I started raiding quite intensly(4h-5d a week), I raided with CM for about a year(from BT to the opening of ICC) and joined Barbarians for about 6 months during ICC. Then I took a long break from WoW, so I missed the entire Cata expansion. Then in mid 5.3 I came back and rerolled my old twink rogue as my main and joined Crux mortys again, which mainly consisted of old barb members + 1 or 2 original CM members. I left them after a while of raiding in ToT, because I realised my 4 years of retirement and a class reroll left me on a somewhat lower level of skill than most of the others were able to tolerate + I already had history from 4 years ago with someone from barbs:). Then I met Dark and she took me in her guild raiding SoO. We started raiding HC SoO, but due to some people having different opinions about what should have priority HCs were put on a low priority which frustrated my personally, so i was quite happy to hear we were goign to merge with Fatal Union for HC progress. Alas Fatal Union's GM is an assassination rogue and his raidspot was kind of a certainty, so that kinda meant I never had a spot( except on a few early bosses). Realising this, I knew it was probably best to leave FU if  I wanted to keep raiding. So I left and started looking for a guild that might fits my needs.

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:Well I am a bit of slacker doing it, but I'm certainly willing to do it for progress, i use icy-veins and mmo-champion and videos on youtube

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:nope, but should be no problem to install it

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:I don't have a mic atm.

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:No

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?: I got to talking with Anngrim just after I left my last guild, Well i always enjoyed raiding at a certain lvl, and i checked wowprogress and Lunacy a guild with decent progress seemed a good match for me, since you seem to have a need for melee dps

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:Well, I think I explained everything already in my raid information above.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:ViktorVaughn#2726

Please tell us about yourself :I am Dutch, Male, 32

What are your main goals in WoW?:having fun

Do you have a stable internet connection?:yes

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:Well, if anything on here leaves you with questions please feel free to ask me, I prefer a face to face talk over any application form.

Roguerr-Kilrogg
Veteran

hi :)

Thank you for your application and welcome to the forums.

Please give us some time to review your application and we will get back to you with an answer very soon.

Lunacy Management.

anngrim
Guild Master

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum