Character Name:
Theranor

Character Class:
Druid

Current Server:
Kilrogg

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Theranor/advanced

What main spec are you applying as, and what is your experience with this spec?:
Restoration. I have played resto druid since cataclysm, and have raided heroic since then. I have 9/13hc exp in ToT and 9/14hc in SoO. I cleared dragon soul heroic pre-nerf.

Do you research your class and keep updated with class information - what information sources do you use?:
Yes very much so. I use Icy veins, Sometimesatree, and a number of other forums to keep up to date with my character.
Please tell us what part of the legendary questline you are on:
Completed on all 3 of my main characters
Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
youtube.com/samthird18  Here you can see my UI as well as my play style/raiding techniques

Please provide us with a link to a recent log (even if just LFR):

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nxxy5rky6n6os6u9/

Raid Information

We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 21:00 until 00:00 - are you able to attend all of these raid days? If not, please explain.:
Yes no problems

Tell us about your raid experience:

I have full experience of DS10 hc, 16/16n in 5.0, 9/13hc ToT (pre-5.4), 9/14hc SoO

Do you research boss fights in advance - what information sources do you use?:
I research fights a lot. I spend a lot of time researching tactics, analysing logs and watching videos to fully understand a fight.

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:

Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

To distribute loot we use a loot council. This is based around officers distributing items in a way that will benefit the entire raid team. Do you have any experience with this system?:
In my opinion this is the fairest way to deal with loot.

Guild Information

How did you find out about Lunacy and why are you interested in joining us?:

We have moved from an extremely busy server. We saw you as one of the top guilds on this server and visited the website. We felt that Lunacy looked like a suitable home for us.

Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving:
I was in a hardcore raiding guild in 5.2/5.3 and it was too much for me to raid 4 days and keep up with my uni work. We left the guild we were just in because there was some nasty behavior from some of the members. For these reasons we have decided to make a fresh start on a new server.

About You

It would be helpful to have your Battletag to contact you, so please tell us what it is:
TheraDruid#2898

Please tell us about yourself :

What are your main goals in WoW?:
To raid at a heroic level whilst having fun and a laugh with my friends.

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
yes, 40mb fiber-optic

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?:

Theranor

re: CLOSED - App: Theranor RDruid

hi :)

Thank you for your application and welcome to the forums.

Please give us some time to review your application and we will get back to you with an answer very soon.

btw in about you we understand that well its weird to expose yourself to strangers but name /age  would be nice to know :)

Lunacy Management.

anngrim
Guild Master

We would like to accept this application, so welcome to Lunacy!

whisper an officer for an invite.

Lunacy Management.

anngrim
Guild Master

Welcome to the guild on my behalf as well. I'm looking forward to seeing some proper competition and performance on healing spots. Makes me slack less as a healer as well.

The logs provided on healing done look nice, but the relevance of healing on Malkorok HC where mostly nothing is overhealed or spoils which is spoils didn't really give me much insight, if you know what I mean. 

I got the most out of the General Nazgrim HC logs which were originally posted by the Shadow Priest recruiting and just changed it to healing done and dug in.

All in all, it's good to see some new blood up. I'm looking forward to getting to see this in action.

Cuddlymon
Social

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunacyEU Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum